Sign in to follow this  
Old Shuck

Final WACCOE Musings On Yesterday By "Supercell"-A 'REAL' Fan Apparantly...Ooooh, Give Him A Lollipop!!

Leeds fans are now in ''reflective'' mood about yesterday. They''re pleased they lost now it seems; pleased that they don''t support a "family" club (no, football should just be for fat white blokes with shaven heads, how dare we spoil their game by encouraging anyone and everyone to come to games, even'' *gasp!* women!); pleased that they aren''t perceived as "nice"; and disgusted that some people that go to football matches have jobs, and might, fascist ********, even have a car and a mortgage, bloody middle classes!!

Seems like Norwich are runing the game for everyone!

Below is a WACCOE post from something called "Supercell", who, clearly has so much time on his hands at the workers commune, he has posted over 20''500 times on that site!

Says it all.

"Declaration''s love club were everything that is shit about modern football. Thousands of older middle upper class people taking advantage of the cheap tickets. 3/4 of the ground who never got off their arses let alone chanted. A few out of their depth teenagers behind the goal who were cocky until they came within a few yards of a real football fan.

Everything set up for the happy clappys who would melt away if they had to pay the going rate. A loathsome little ''friendly'' club which epitomises sanitised football. The Holiday Inn bar afterwards was like a ''who''s who of upper class football supporting wankers''.

There was no edge. Before the game if felt like I was outside Center Parcs such was the lack of atmosphere and the clean cut nature of the experience.

Disneyland masquerading as a football club. Loathsome, gutless and passionless.

I may yet get to find out, but I''d rather be a Leeds fan in the Conference than a ''Canaries'' fan in the Champions League.

If Tony Blair wrote a template for a football club then this is it.

If that''s the future of football turn out the lights."

Mate, with people like you and clubs ran the way your is, its fortunate you are in the minority, or there wouldn''t be any football. Stop hiding behind the "real fans" excuse and face up to it, you are yesterday, Leeds United FC are yesterday. Deal with it, move on. If you''re capable?

Lol quality, this guys sums up the idiotic, thug stereotype that surrounds Leeds and it''s supporters, how nice is it to see Leeds fans not being bitter about being outclassed on and off the pitch! [:)]Long may those northern monkeys rot in League 1.

Wouldn''t pay the going rate? Taking advantage of cheap tickets? Surely we''re the most expensive club in this league to watch?

[quote user="bjg123"]Wouldn''t pay the going rate? Taking advantage of cheap tickets? Surely we''re the most expensive club in this league to watch?[/quote]Tickets for Stockport (that''s right, Stockport) are around £25 each. Cheap tickets my muscat. [:S]

Judging by the nasty little thug who was still challenging passers by to "come and have a go" in front of the station at 7pm yesterday Leeds really are a class act.

I hope they rot in League One for an eternity.

So brave the main people they were picking on and swearing at were young kids. Did they not also realise this was no longer such a huge game for us only them, if we would have lost the difference to our season would have been ???. In years to come when they are a struggling team, they will wonder why they have a huge stadium and 15000 people in it

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Judging by the nasty little thug who was still challenging passers by to "come and have a go" in front of the station at 7pm yesterday Leeds really are a class act.

[/quote]i would have replied "your team did....and they lost" [:D]

An absolute pleasure to meet you and the others yesterday...hopefully see u at the last home game[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

An absolute pleasure to meet you and the others yesterday...hopefully see u at the last home game[Y]

[/quote]

The feelings mutual mate, and look forward to another session after the Carlisle game. What a day!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

The feelings mutual mate, and look forward to another session after the Carlisle game. What a day!

[/quote]most deffinately[Y][B][B][B]

[quote user="Jacoljam"]I enjoy Wacko. It''s like looking through the bars of a lunatic asylum.[/quote]Yes and one that most modern day supporters escaped from about 25 years ago!

Thousands of older middle upper class people taking advantage of the

cheap tickets.oh yes i''m sure cheap tickets gets thousands of norwichs ''upper class'' foaming at the mouth at giving them a chance to come to cr.

"Soulless and bland, the Norwich City matchday experience is everything that is * about modern

football. Thousands of older middle upper class people taking advantage

of the cheap tickets. 3/4 of the ground who never got off their arses

let alone chanted. A few out of their depth teenagers behind the goal

who are cocky but only because they have never come within a few yards of a real football

fan.

Everything is set up for the happy clappys who would melt away if they

had to pay the going rate.  We''re a loathsome little ''friendly'' club which

epitomises sanitised football. The Holiday Inn bar afterwards is like a

''who''s who of upper class football supporting ***''.

There is no edge. Before the games it feels like I am outside Center

Parcs such is the lack of atmosphere and the clean cut nature of the

experience. 

Disneyland masquerading as a football club. Loathsome, gutless and

passionless.

"

Well, if you ignore the original source and started a thread saying this was your viewpoint, (I have made a few edits), you would get a number of posters on here agreeing with what''s written above.

Everything set up for the happy clappys who would melt away if they had to pay the going rate

Whats the going rate then? I thought £30 for a League One game was pricey myself?

In the same thread a poster claims we have a uk based takeover in the summer with massive investment! Hope he knows summit we don''t!