Sign in to follow this  
Dr Terrible

DID EVERYONE SEE THE LEEDS FLAD WITH SPAINBOY WRITTEN ON IT?

Because I bloody didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deserted the sinking ship.

I might just add, am I the only person who thinks Simon Grayson is the dullest manager in this league? Any manager suggestions that are more boring than him?

Anyway, where has Spainboy gone, I mean the title is Leeds, the best we can hope for is 2nd place isnt it?

[quote user="Dr Terrible"]Because I bloody didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deserted the sinking ship. I might just add, am I the only person who thinks Simon Grayson is the dullest manager in this league? Any manager suggestions that are more boring than him? Anyway, where has Spainboy gone, I mean the title is Leeds, the best we can hope for is 2nd place isnt it?[/quote]

David Moyes.

[quote user="Dr Terrible"]Because I bloody didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deserted the sinking ship.

I might just add, am I the only person who thinks Simon Grayson is the dullest manager in this league? Any manager suggestions that are more boring than him?

Anyway, where has Spainboy gone, I mean the title is Leeds, the best we can hope for is 2nd place isnt it?[/quote]I believe he now spends all his time working at building the new Leeds website and messageboard and can''t post here any more as he is up against a very tight deadline to get it up and running by approx 9:45pm this friday. Should be good for a laugh it''s called  "We Are Not Champions Or Second" and you''ll find it at www.WANCORS.com

Nope.. I did absolutely love it when I saw a Spanish flag get spread in the Barclay when Lappin went to take a corner.

[quote user="Dr Terrible"]Because I bloody didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deserted the sinking ship. I might just add, am I the only person who thinks Simon Grayson is the dullest manager in this league? Any manager suggestions that are more boring than him? Anyway, where has Spainboy gone, I mean the title is Leeds, the best we can hope for is 2nd place isnt it?[/quote]I think he slit his wrists or throat weeks ago.

Spainboy''s reputation has really spread in last couple of weeks. I was in the ''Coach and Horses'' before the game for my traditional pre match pint and I even overheard 2 people at the bar talking about him!