Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Worst Policing ive ever seen!!!

[quote user="Pedro"]Who''s give a toss,I don''t you flippin idiot, we don''t get paid enough so why should we bother..I go to watch the game and get paid to do so thats all I am there for..you prized prat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

If that''s really your attitude, you''re clearly in breach of your contract of employment and need to be immediately dismissed.

[quote user="Leeds"]lets have this right - you lot have been all over the our lads sites (not the scarfers sites like WACCOE) saying you had a mob of 300 waitng to do us and Leeds are washed up off the pitch. Norwich fans who got a slap up Prince of Wales Road were singing turkey songs - next Monday is 10th anniversary of Spag and Loftys stabbing - how do you think we''d react??? Ipswich came up to Leeds after gobbing off for 2 weeks how they were going to take our city - as i''m sure you know they were charged inside the Elland Road and they got on their toes like you lot did. Everyone here talking about Leeds being thugs - what about your Hit Squad? I lived in Norwich for ten years and used to go to odd norwich game with them so know they''re not angels. Trouble with the internet is it''s given idiots like you who live in a bubble thinking all you lot are innocent - turkey songs = a kicking FACT[/quote]

The bits and peices I saw yesterday where the confrontations were between like minded individuals seemed to finish honours even. What is out of order is the aggressiv way your lads (and most of your fans) behave towards women, children, pensioners in and around the ground.  Bunch of bullies I would say.

[quote user="Pedro"]Who''s give a toss,I don''t you flippin idiot, we don''t get paid enough so why should we bother..I go to watch the game and get paid to do so thats all I am there for..you prized prat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Correct me if Im not wrong?!,I thought stewards were there for crowd safety not to watch the game?!?!. I sincerely hope with your attitude this gets back to the club and you are rightly given your P45!

Maybe this post should be given to the chap in charge of the stewards Mr Batley to identify you so he can post your P45 to you.What a complete fool you are and i suspect the vast majority of NCFC stewards will agree.

[quote user="Pedro"]Who''s give a toss,I don''t you flippin idiot, we don''t get paid enough so why should we bother..I go to watch the game and get paid to do so thats all I am there for..you prized prat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]This must be a wind-up ?Either that or Pedro needn''t worry that he doesn''t get paid enough for much longer....

lets have this right - you lot have been all over the our lads sites (not the scarfers sites like WACCOE) saying you had a mob of 300 waitng to do us and Leeds are washed up off the pitch. Norwich fans who got a slap up Prince of Wales Road were singing turkey songs - next Monday is 10th anniversary of Spag and Loftys stabbing - how do you think we''d react??? Ipswich came up to Leeds after gobbing off for 2 weeks how they were going to take our city - as i''m sure you know they were charged inside the Elland Road and they got on their toes like you lot did. Everyone here talking about Leeds being thugs - what about your Hit Squad? I lived in Norwich for ten years and used to go to odd norwich game with them so know they''re not angels. Trouble with the internet is it''s given idiots like you who live in a bubble thinking all you lot are innocent - turkey songs = a kicking FACT

Thankfully we will never play u again.......now F**K OFF! you nothern monkey

I was shocked and saddened by the deaths in Turkey. But ask yourself this question? Would those lads of been killed if the Leeds fans had not provoked the local honour by their boorish, racist and challenging behaviour? Those fans and their ilk (at Carrow Road yesterday) are in fact partly guilty of murder.

[quote user="Pedro"]Who''s give a toss,I don''t you flippin idiot, we don''t get paid enough so why should we bother..I go to watch the game and get paid to do so thats all I am there for..you prized prat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Which area of the ground are you a steward in, "Pedro"?  I''ll come to find you at the next home game, and we can continue this discussion face to face and we''ll see how far your customer service standards get you.

Living away I didn''t go to the game yesterday but from what I have read it seems a bit like the dark old days. If a few "boys" want to have a go at each other then I don''t have to much problem with that but women children pensioners and family''s being abused is just not on. I notice that the resident board x plod has been a little quiet regarding his opinion, your comments would be appreciated.

I now see the police are calling this a job well done (see link below)

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/eveningnews24/norwich-news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=NewsSplash&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=xNews&itemid=NOED28%20Mar%202010%2014:00:07:953

I would suggest anybody that thinks differently write an email to the norfolk constabulary and then copy it to norwich city leeds utd and Archant

After all we cant have them thinking they done well yesterday

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Pedro"]Who''s give a toss,I don''t you flippin idiot, we don''t get paid enough so why should we bother..I go to watch the game and get paid to do so thats all I am there for..you prized prat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Which area of the ground are you a steward in, "Pedro"?  I''ll come to find you at the next home game, and we can continue this discussion face to face and we''ll see how far your customer service standards get you.
[/quote]

He must be in the Barclay as he said earlier that he was telling people to sit down and thats the only stand they do that in.

Hope someone reports him to the club, who can then identify him from his email address which Archant can supply.

did not have much luck when you came to pompey i can remember got run everywhere different story when you come up against the big boys  GOOD JOB NORWICH & PORTSMOUTH & MILLWALL WONT BE PLAYING YOU NEXT SEASON ROT IN LEAGUE ONE LEEDS

Police today welcomed a job well done as their “most challenging” match of the season at Carrow Road passed with relatively few arrests.

Rubbish!

The police were just as much to blame as Leeds fans for standing by and doing nothing to protect innocent fans.

Norfolk police should apologise to the women and children abused and in tears.

Leeds have no morals about who they fight with, and the police just stood by and let them get on with it.

I had a call from my friend a little while ago who went to the game with his girlfriend and their daughter {7}, and he told me a group of 9-10 Leeds were calling him a c*nt and his duaghter and girlfriend a couple of whores. When he stood up to one of them he got a bit of a slap. He told a nearby officer, who said if he got involved it would only make things worse.

Norfolk police are as bad as Leeds scum.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Pedro"]Who''s give a toss,I don''t you flippin idiot, we don''t get paid enough so why should we bother..I go to watch the game and get paid to do so thats all I am there for..you prized prat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Which area of the ground are you a steward in, "Pedro"?  I''ll come to find you at the next home game, and we can continue this discussion face to face and we''ll see how far your customer service standards get you.
[/quote]

I think the chances of you getting a reply from an individual of this calibre are somewhat remote.