Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Worst Policing ive ever seen!!!

What on earth were those idiots in charge of todays game letting those leeds pigs out early! not only ddi the pigs have to suffer a last minute goal, there were let out to abuse the city fans, i walk up yarmouth road and hooligan mental was applied by several groups of leeds scum....  shouting at kids, old people puching city fans to provoke a fight! Policing and stewards need to be ashamed, and when approached there response "what do you want me to do about it" There was less trouble at Milwall! OTBC

I''m glad somebody''s brought this up. I too thought that the way the police handled things today before and after the game was diabolical. I expected the local coppers to be a lot more prepared.

I didn''t actually see any trouble between both sets of fans but the atmosphere walking up Carrow Road after the game was like a morgue. As if we''d just conceded a last minute winner instead of scoring one of such importance.

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]agreed. a couple of coppers were going very ott with their dogs
[/quote]

Are you referring to the big brown bear looking mut just outside the away fans exit,bloody thing was huge and the handler was loving letting the thing get near the fans!!!

It was a disgrace, the policing, the stewarding and most of all those dirty Leeds thugs. I for one would be very happy never to have to come into contact with them again! They bring their club and the real fans that follow them into disrepute. They are vile.OTBC

After game they seemed to be guarding the hotel and not bothering with the away fans. They blocked the path walking home past the hotel with their vans and were just standing around, even when a couple of northern monkeys went for a steward. It didnt look very convincing to me and i''m glad I got away quick.

I don''t know what all the fuss is about, maybe I was lucky but I hardly saw a Leeds fan before or after the game. If I had seen any and they gave me any shit I''d have repaid the compliment with interest.

Wondered where all the police were at the start of the game tbh.

Walking back to my car, I saw a little fight spark up on the trainstaion police were quickly on the scene with there battons, and near the horse and coach pub on thorpe road a couple of leeds fan punched a car window, because the security gaurds wouldnt let them in.

Before the game, the rozzers were stopping everyone going down Riverside. Even my Missus and her friend had to walk all the way round past Woolies to get back to the cinema

[quote user="ǝƃɹoǝƃ"]Wondered where all the police were at the start of the game tbh.[/quote]

They were up P O W road and on the river side.

It''s been a while since Norfolk Constabulary have had much to do on matchdays...obviously not yet match fit, after a long lay off...watch out Championship here we come..one and (evening) all!!!

I''m glad this point has been made too!

Me and my young son walk towards Yarmouth Road; we were met by a mass of Leeds fans outside The Holiday Inn. Given Leeds reputation for causing trouble and the fact they had just lost, this was plain crazy.

Thankfully we managed to get to the car without witnessing anything nasty, but for the sake of a 5-10 minute detention why risk it?

Someone needs a severe reprimand.

I thought I heard them making an announcement that they would be kept back for a bit? They only put it through the speakers in that section of the Jarrold but I heard something. There were a number of Leeds outside during the game as they were in the bit between the Barclay and the Hotel till the stewards appeared behind them.

The policing was an absolute  joke after the game  ,they didn''t want to know about anything just told me the best thing i could do was f**k off home  !!!  cheers for that .

How funny was the P.A bloke telling the Leeds fans they had stay behind for their own safety  .  Classic

Given that it was supposed to be "Ipswich level policing", I was surprised by how few plod were about outside the ground. 3 or 4 police dogs at the train station isn''t much use when you''re going to let all Leeds'' knuckle-dragging, mouth-breather fans out at the same time.

The areas around the ground were complete throwback to the 70''s/80''s and the police were not up to it!

Letting the Leeds neanderthals out straight away at the end was ridiculous and caused problems outside the ground!

This game should of been treated in the same way as a Derby game with the S c u m.

Therefore I suggest that the Derby games next season are reverted back to when they should be staged on a Saturday afternoon! 

lets have this right - you lot have been all over the our lads sites (not the scarfers sites like WACCOE) saying you had a mob of 300 waitng to do us and Leeds are washed up off the pitch. Norwich fans who got a slap up Prince of Wales Road were singing turkey songs - next Monday is 10th anniversary of Spag and Loftys stabbing - how do you think we''d react??? Ipswich came up to Leeds after gobbing off for 2 weeks how they were going to take our city - as i''m sure you know they were charged inside the Elland Road and they got on their toes like you lot did. Everyone here talking about Leeds being thugs - what about your Hit Squad? I lived in Norwich for ten years and used to go to odd norwich game with them so know they''re not angels. Trouble with the internet is it''s given idiots like you who live in a bubble thinking all you lot are innocent - turkey songs = a kicking FACT

[quote user="Bird Table"]Given that it was supposed to be "Ipswich level policing", I was surprised by how few plod were about outside the ground. 3 or 4 police dogs at the train station isn''t much use when you''re going to let all Leeds'' knuckle-dragging, mouth-breather fans out at the same time. [/quote] it''s morons like you throwing fuel on the fire with your hatred of all things Leeds. Do you actually know any of us? As per my other most I lived in Norwich for 10 years and loved it down there; I know and keep in touch with a lot of ppl from Norwich and they''ll tell you I''m not a knuckle dragger (unless fans like yours sing songs about Turkey then you can guess what happens). You lot should read your threads and to quote Ramsey reach down and find some Bollocks - moan moan moan Leeds scum moan moan moan - grow up and act like men next time then teams won''t take liberties with you. To the idiot on Norwich Vital claiming a result i.e. Leeds fans bit off more than they could chew - were you there?

[quote user="Leeds"][quote user="Bird Table"]Given that it was supposed to be "Ipswich level policing", I was surprised by how few plod were about outside the ground. 3 or 4 police dogs at the train station isn''t much use when you''re going to let all Leeds'' knuckle-dragging, mouth-breather fans out at the same time.
[/quote] it''s morons like you throwing fuel on the fire with your hatred of all things Leeds. Do you actually know any of us? As per my other most I lived in Norwich for 10 years and loved it down there; I know and keep in touch with a lot of ppl from Norwich and they''ll tell you I''m not a knuckle dragger (unless fans like yours sing songs about Turkey then you can guess what happens). You lot should read your threads and to quote Ramsey reach down and find some Bollocks - moan moan moan Leeds scum moan moan moan - grow up and act like men next time then teams won''t take liberties with you. To the idiot on Norwich Vital claiming a result i.e. Leeds fans bit off more than they could chew - were you there?[/quote]

Every club has it''s idiots but I think the difference with Leeds is that it doesn''t seem to matter how old or young opposing fans are they still adopt the same aggressive attitude towards them, if there''s two groups of lads who want to kick off then so be it but to abuse and threaten people with kids is the lowest of the low imo. It''s like a throwback too the eighties when Leeds come to town, Leeds fans are caught in a time warp and need to move on.

Well if you are so bothered about the Policing and Stewarding at Yesterday''s match, do something about it by joining either the Police or the Stewards otherwise keep quiet..I am a Steward and from what I saw yesterday Norwich fans were as bad as Leeds fans, if you wind up the oppositon then you get what you deserve and I witnessed plenty of Norwich fans doing that, by which we told them to sit down and shut up or get thrown out !! and by the way not all stewards support flippin Norwich !! we are there for the pay !!

[quote user="Pedro"]Well if you are so bothered about the Policing and Stewarding at Yesterday''s match, do something about it by joining either the Police or the Stewards otherwise keep quiet..[/quote]If my daughter goes to hospital and she gets sh*t service there, should I become a doctor?  If the local council don''t sort out the late night parties on our street, should I stand for election? You tool.  Trying doing your job properly next time.

Who''s give a toss,I don''t you flippin idiot, we don''t get paid enough so why should we bother..I go to watch the game and get paid to do so thats all I am there for..you prized prat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Pedro"]Well if you are so bothered about the Policing and Stewarding at Yesterday''s match, do something about it by joining either the Police or the Stewards otherwise keep quiet..[/quote]

If my daughter goes to hospital and she gets sh*t service there, should I become a doctor?  If the local council don''t sort out the late night parties on our street, should I stand for election? You tool. 

Trying doing your job properly next time.

[/quote]  the Answer to that would be Yes you should but then I suppose your JSA would be taken away from you..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Leeds"][quote user="Bird Table"]Given that it was supposed to be "Ipswich level policing", I was surprised by how few plod were about outside the ground. 3 or 4 police dogs at the train station isn''t much use when you''re going to let all Leeds'' knuckle-dragging, mouth-breather fans out at the same time. [/quote] it''s morons like you throwing fuel on the fire with your hatred of all things Leeds. Do you actually know any of us? As per my other most I lived in Norwich for 10 years and loved it down there; I know and keep in touch with a lot of ppl from Norwich and they''ll tell you I''m not a knuckle dragger (unless fans like yours sing songs about Turkey then you can guess what happens). You lot should read your threads and to quote Ramsey reach down and find some Bollocks - moan moan moan Leeds scum moan moan moan - grow up and act like men next time then teams won''t take liberties with you. To the idiot on Norwich Vital claiming a result i.e. Leeds fans bit off more than they could chew - were you there?[/quote]How does it feel supporting a club full of scumbags? [:P]

Quote: Leeds fans are caught in a time warp and need to move on.

Well noted kdncfc!

The attitude of some Leeds supporters isn''t very 80''s or 90''s let alone naughties or tennies (is that the decade were in now?) - their whole outlook seems to rest on their success on the field in the 70''s. The saddest thing for me is these outdated attitudes and behaviours must have been learned from their fathers because a lot of those clowns we saw yesterday weren''t even born in the 70''s!

All they know is Leeds USED to be a decent team...these days they''re nothing more than a group of frustrated wannabes''s who think by singing ''Marching on Together'' makes them a force to be reckoned with.

Pity their team don''t play with the same ''conviction''; that powder-puff shot by Grella when he was through on goal yesterday was laughable - my 4 year old can strike a ball better than that!

OTBC