Sign in to follow this  
When Saturday Comes

Smith Injury

[quote user="eagle"]Dead leg[/quote]

Exactly what it was. How bad it was will depend on if he is out or not. Doubt he will be out because he looked to be moving pretty easily after a while.

Yeah, whatever it was definately got better in the 3-5 minutes after it happened before he went off.As much as I love him, I''d not be too worried if he was injured. I''d love to see more of Hughes and Mcnamee.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Yeah, whatever it was definately got better in the 3-5 minutes after it happened before he went off.

As much as I love him, I''d not be too worried if he was injured. I''d love to see more of Hughes and Mcnamee.
[/quote]

I wouldn''t be worried if he was injured either but i think we miss his work rate when he doesn''t play. Hughes and Mcnamee don''t replace that but they bring something else in

[quote user="ǝƃɹoǝƃ"]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Yeah, whatever it was definately got better in the 3-5 minutes after it happened before he went off.As much as I love him, I''d not be too worried if he was injured. I''d love to see more of Hughes and Mcnamee.[/quote]

I wouldn''t be worried if he was injured either but i think we miss his work rate when he doesn''t play. Hughes and Mcnamee don''t replace that but they bring something else in

[/quote]I agree... I especially like his aeroplane impression [IMG]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-58.gif[/IMG] when he closes the opposition down.