Sign in to follow this  
GemmaNorwich

What an atmosphere..

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]I imagine if we''d scored earlier, the whole of the rest of the match would have been like that. You''re right though, there was a lot of noise after we scored.[/quote]

Great build up the  the Milwall score  being shown on the score board  after the game.

First 10 or 15 minutes and after the goal was about as good as I have ever seen it.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]I imagine if we''d scored earlier, the whole of the rest of the match would have been like that. You''re right though, there was a lot of noise after we scored.[/quote]

Great build up the  the Milwall score  being shown on the score board  after the game.

[/quote]I dare say the milwall cheer at the end probably tipped them over the edge lol

[quote user="Depraved"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

I dare say the milwall cheer at the end probably tipped them over the edge lol
[/quote]

Yep, rubbed the salt in, funny and well orchestrated, unlike the behaviour of some  Leeds fans after the game which was brainless! 

[quote user="Jen Jen "]

I swear the concrete floor was actually shaking with all our celebrations! [<:o)]

[/quote]

I got given a great big sloppy wet kiss from the girl stood next to me, she said sorry I thought you were my boyfriend, more like your grandad I said, LOL her boufriend cracked up,  

i sit in the jarrold row q, seat 82 so im right next to the barrier it was briliant. one of the coppers even clenched his fist and winked, class.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Jen Jen "]

I swear the concrete floor was actually shaking with all our celebrations! [<:o)]

[/quote]

I got given a great big sloppy wet kiss from the girl stood next to me, she said sorry I thought you were my boyfriend, more like your grandad I said, LOL her boufriend cracked up,  

[/quote]I bet that made your week! [;)]

In injury time everyone in every stand was standing up celebrating.. then I looked over to the GW and it looked like everyone was sat down still.... what''s that all about?

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Jen Jen "]

[/quote]

I got given a great big sloppy wet kiss from the girl stood next to me, she said sorry I thought you were my boyfriend, more like your grandad I said, LOL her boyfriend cracked up,  

[/quote]

... and then did you take advantahe of him too Pete? [:$]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Jen Jen "]

[/quote]

I got given a great big sloppy wet kiss from the girl stood next to me, she said sorry I thought you were my boyfriend, more like your grandad I said, LOL her boyfriend cracked up,  

[/quote]

... and then did you take advantahe of him too Pete? [:$]

[/quote]

No, But  Pace maker missed a few beats though,

Great atmosphere! I had a mate whos an Ipswich fan who went with a leeds fan today and sat in the away end and when we were celebrating like that he said he thought he was going to end up in a big riot between 2000 odd scummy Leeds fans!  We really rubbed it in!

A great deal of credit should go to the person at the club who ordered that the standing rule not be inforced.  At one stage in the second half I sat down in the Snake Pit and was told by the Steward that I didn''t have to today.  Inspired.

My favourites were:

''Sit down if you f''d it up.''

And the long whoooooooooa! to Leeds fans while the results were read out until the Millwall result was announced with a loud cheer.

[quote user="Big Chief"]A great deal of credit should go to the person at the club who ordered that the standing rule not be inforced.  At one stage in the second half I sat down in the Snake Pit and was told by the Steward that I didn''t have to today.  Inspired.[/quote]shame a and b block didnt follow suit.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]My favourites were: ''Sit down if you f''d it up.'' And the long whoooooooooa! to Leeds fans while the results were read out until the Millwall result was announced with a loud cheer.[/quote]

That was great. The Leeds fans got ripped the whole game. Had me laughing. [:D]

Where I was standing it was great, loved every single second of the day which will be a treasured memory for years to come.

Crucial match, opposition with something to prove, players from both teams up for a win and a tactical match between the league''s top two managers (though would credit Millwall as the form team at present!).

It was like the CR of old, the goal celebrations took me back to the 2001 season when we realised we had made the play offs and the resulting tension of the Wolves play offs. To be singing and dancing at the back of the Barclay and looking over to see and hear the joy and celebrations in the other three stands was simply a top moment.

We have suffered for the last few seasons, let''s bottle this weekend and be joyful and remember what it''s like to be fans again.

And yes, hugs and kisses from those around me and bruises aplenty from the pesky seats! Don''t think too many were in use today in the Lower B!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]My favourites were: ''Sit down if you f''d it up.'' And the long whoooooooooa! to Leeds fans while the results were read out until the Millwall result was announced with a loud cheer.[/quote]

Was thinking though that it would have been better if we''d have chanted "stand up if you''ve f****d it up" with us then sitting down.

[quote user="The gut"]

Was thinking though that it would have been better if we''d have chanted "stand up if you''ve f****d it up" with us then sitting down.

[/quote]i was pi$$ing myself when the chorus of  [8]your grounds is to big for you[8]

what a brilliant day

Days like that don''t come around too often in football. To see the whole ground standing for the final act was tremendous;even the River End were singing!

We have our club back and hopefully those responsible for the renaissance will continue the good work.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Days like that don''t come around too often in football. To see the whole ground standing for the final act was tremendous;even the River End were singing!

We have our club back and hopefully those responsible for the renaissance will continue the good work.

[/quote]thats because i was in it[Y]  i didnt stop all game [8][8][8][8][8][8] lol