Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

FAO ALL LEEDS FANS.....

ok if you''d prefer that. I''ve posted on here before and like to think its healthy to have debate between rival (even though we''re not any more!) clubs

I appreciate we had some tossers posting on here after the game at our place earlier in the season, but it seems that we have turned full circle now?

I like Willy Naylor, he is a reasoned and good poster on here. But a lot of Leeds fans are idiots. I got spat at in the face on the way home after that game. My crime, wearing a Norwich scarf. I am not going to lie, I would be delighted if Leeds don''t go up.

[quote user="willynaylor"]ok if you''d prefer that. I''ve posted on here before and like to think its healthy to have debate between rival (even though we''re not any more!) clubs I appreciate we had some tossers posting on here after the game at our place earlier in the season, but it seems that we have turned full circle now?[/quote]

Yep

[quote user="willynaylor"]ok if you''d prefer that. I''ve posted on here before and like to think its healthy to have debate between rival (even though we''re not any more!) clubs I appreciate we had some tossers posting on here after the game at our place earlier in the season, but it seems that we have turned full circle now?[/quote]

Yes I reckon I probably would. Whilst we were both going for the title obviously there was scope for a little banter, now that we''re not, there''s no real raeson for you to be on here anymore that anyone elses club forum. This is afterall a Norwich website?!?!

willynaylor (scum) and essex (chav) are good posters and good fans. They are welcome from me and its good to know all weeds fans arnt all tossers :)

got to feel a bit for any true footy fans, but Leeds fans to tend to come with a little too much baggage. Still, I guess they''re not all bad. We should spend more time enjoying our success and stop gloating.

I disagree, the Leeds fans who have been posting on here prior to this game seem like a decent bunch and I have no problems with them continuing to post on here if they wish to do so, it''s nice to get a different fans prospective as long as their not tits like the previous bunch of Leeds muppets were when we first played them this season. If anything they are a credit for still showing their face after defeat today, god knows what Spainboy must be going through right now lol.

Come on...all should be welcome on the pink''un...

Leeds fans, Col U, Ipswich...whoever. It''s a discussion forum that is aimed at Norwich fans, not exclusive for Norwich fans

We have posters on here that trawl rival teams'' sites and I don''t think that will ever stop

Just enjoy our win, revel in the fact that we are more than likely to go up as champions but never forget that football is just a game and we shouldn''t all get so worked up over it. There''s plenty of things in life that are far more worthy of getting fretting over...

to the midcanary guy - we have endless guests/triallists register on our various forums, queuing up to give abuse.

It seems that the keyboard warriors are still alive and well on all message boards!

Tonight is as good as it gets for you boys...it was everything that we were hoping for, but has been ripped away from us in spectacular fashion!

I think it reflects poorly on us to act this way.  I disagree with the OP and the reasoned and articulate Leeds supporters should not be grouped with Spainboy and the like.  Please know that the OP''s views do not reflect the greater majority of this board.  And for those who feel this board should never entertain the likes of opposing supporters, you do not know how much less our board would be without some of their presences.  Intelligent banter is one of the few redeeming qualities of a Message Board and I do not think we should be so xenophobic.

[quote user="willynaylor"]to the midcanary guy - we have endless guests/triallists register on our various forums, queuing up to give abuse. It seems that the keyboard warriors are still alive and well on all message boards! Tonight is as good as it gets for you boys...it was everything that we were hoping for, but has been ripped away from us in spectacular fashion![/quote]

What I dont understand Is why Leeds fans would even still be looking on here even tonight, What is it with you voyeristic lot?, are you envious of us?, do you want to start supporting us?, better be quick - not many season tickets left!!

maybe you should ask canary, who is registered on waccoe?

As I said previously (in one of my earlier posts above) I think reasoned debate is healthy.

The very nature of the internet and forums in particular, means that free speech is allowed.

I dont come on hear to abuse anybody. That said, this is your place to debate Norwich issues, so trolling after we win and you lose (remember that?!) is unforgivable.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="willynaylor"]to the midcanary guy - we have endless guests/triallists register on our various forums, queuing up to give abuse. It seems that the keyboard warriors are still alive and well on all message boards! Tonight is as good as it gets for you boys...it was everything that we were hoping for, but has been ripped away from us in spectacular fashion![/quote]

What I dont understand Is why Leeds fans would even still be looking on here even tonight, What is it with you voyeristic lot?, are you envious of us?, do you want to start supporting us?, better be quick - not many season tickets left!!

[/quote]

Don''t start that argument, because you know where it will go, I''ve made my thoughts quite clear on this!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Now will you all finally f"@* off and cease posting on this forum, I reckon you''ve now got different priorities rather than worrying about what we''re doing![/quote]And I presume you feel our fans should do likewise with WACCOE?

Leave the normal Leeds fans alone, some of them are alright.So long as they aren''t slinging insults but having a debate then they are welcome.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]I like Willy Naylor, he is a reasoned and good poster on here. But a lot of Leeds fans are idiots. I got spat at in the face on the way home after that game. My crime, wearing a Norwich scarf. I am not going to lie, I would be delighted if Leeds don''t go up.[/quote]

I''d agree with that, but there are lots of idiots from every football club up and down the Country.

Anyone who is polite and offers an outside perspective on NCFC is welcome as far as I''m concerned.  It would be a shame if there couldn''t be friendly chat / banter between rival fans.  

I''m sure this will soon peter out, wouldn''t really make sense to be on each others forums next season when we''re in different leagues, you might want to shift your "banter" to the Crystal Palace foums then??

Also, I have a relatively new copy of a Carlise street Atlas and I was hoping one of them would want it for next year, don''t annoy the buyer![;)]

I think we are all being a bit harsh on the Leeds fans. They live in a cr**hole, in a crap part of the country, probably have crap jobs (or are on crap benefits), and support a crap team who play crap football. Wouldn''t you be angry?

I had thought their football team might have changed a bit but they still pull shirts, push, punch and kick whenever they get the chance - Becchio wouldn''t have taken a kick in the head if he hadn''t pushed Nelson first. Kandol was on the pitch 30 seconds before trying to kill one of our players. They can''t be too surpised that everyone hates dirty Leeds can they? Their supporters behave like animals and so they get treated like animals.

So, yes, willynaylor and essexwhite, I would like it very much if you would indeed p**s off and post on your own boards.

Surely if your polite and not causing trouble on here then thats all that matters.I''m not a Leeds fan btw, and Norwich isn''t my first choice team either  (although it is my 2nd fav team) Just wondered if all people who arnt from Norwich etc are tarnished this way? I''ve always said nice things about NorwichA fair few Leeds fans should be disgraced with themselves today though, it makes you wonder if these same individuals do that at all away games? I didn''t go but i witnessed some of the trouble before Kick Off

As i was going into the turnstile a few leeds fans were trying to start on loads of Norwich fans. I walked towards them giving it the come on ( to be fair i went mental ) and they backed off. I got slung against the wall by old bill and nearly nicked for my actions.

[quote user="Malcolm Mawkin"]As i was going into the turnstile a few leeds fans were trying to start on loads of Norwich fans. I walked towards them giving it the come on ( to be fair i went mental ) and they backed off. I got slung against the wall by old bill and nearly nicked for my actions.[/quote]

Have you changed your username?

Leeds have more than their fair share of half-heads but then we should be used to it as we get random binners coming on here all the time. But to be fair, I feel sorry for the ''normal'' Leeds fans (I have a good mate, supports Leeds and is the nicest chap you''ll ever meet etc) who have to put up with these half-heads. You can''t help who you support! The Leeds fans who have been on here have been excellent value on the whole, especially Spainboy who clearly has disappeared to whimper in a corner like a whipped puppy.

no, you''re quite clearly in a minority pal.

Some interesting comments about Leeds as a city - its all about opinions but its one of the best cities in the country imo. And Im objective, I''m not from there and I live in London

[quote user="willynaylor"]no, you''re quite clearly in a minority pal. Some interesting comments about Leeds as a city - its all about opinions but its one of the best cities in the country imo. And Im objective, I''m not from there and I live in London[/quote]

I agree, i that he''s a complete bellend [Y]