Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Lazy arrogant Martin

Yes, once again we had to put up with Martin failing to run around like a headless chicken. For Christ''s sake the man did hardly anything except score a brilliant goal. How many more chances can he be given before we offload him? [:P]

I''m old enough to remember Ted mac and he did bugger all except score bags of goals , some players are like that .

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Yes, once again we had to put up with Martin failing to run around like a headless chicken. For Christ''s sake the man did hardly anything except score a brilliant goal. How many more chances can he be given before we offload him? [:P]

[/quote]I think this brings us to a serious question Beauseant! Nevermind Martin......who cut the poor chickens head off?[:^)]

[quote user="yoda"]I''m old enough to remember Ted mac and he did bugger all except score bags of goals , some players are like that .[/quote]I''m not that old, but on a higher level what about Gary Lineker? Its not like he every closed anyone down or ran the channels in his entire career! Or van Nistelroy??Some people probably wish we still have Hooooooooooze in the team, he ran around a lot yesterday, surely we could have done with his work rate? [8-)]

[quote user="morty"]Bets on how long it is before someone doesn''t see the intended irony?[/quote]Depends on what CT is up to today...

Made me laugh at half time when all the subs were playing keepy uppy with the punishment of jogging to the halfway line if you cocked it up, Martin kept cheating and would turn back way early. Joking aside though, I do get the OP, if he did work harder........? Here we go again.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]hopefully we can use C.Martin in a cash+ player swap deal for Robert Rosario

[quote user="morty"]Bets on how long it is before someone doesn''t see the intended irony?
[/quote]

Damn you morty! You snaffled my bait before the fish started biting![;)]

That Martin''s useless... 21 goals this season??? Pah.. Martin out!!! Lambert out for not selling him also!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

I still think that if he did run around a bit more he''d get a bit of that weight off and would improve further. [;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Bets on how long it is before someone doesn''t see the intended irony?[/quote]

Damn you morty! You snaffled my bait before the fish started biting![;)]

[/quote]Sorry lol.[:(]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

you are actually pi55ed???? for flips sake get a grip the boy has got 21 goals and he is 21 yrs old this being his first full season, you wanna talk like muppet go down the road and support piswich!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

you are actually pi55ed???? for flips sake get a grip the boy has got 21 goals and he is 21 yrs old this being his first full season, you wanna talk like muppet go down the road and support piswich!
[/quote]

Fully agree Canarycharge. How could someone like Beau who has never ever played football let alone managed a team,come up with a stupid comment like that.

Elliott was far better at turning Leeds, holding up the ball and bringing other players in!!

Sheezzzzzzz

Over to you Beau (sorry I missed you at the Nelson after the game and hope you had a good night!!)

[/quote]

you are actually pi55ed???? for flips sake get a grip the boy has got 21 goals and he is 21 yrs old this being his first full season, you wanna talk like muppet go down the road and support piswich![/quote]Ladies and gentlemen, we have a wiener!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Finally got what you wanted Beau?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fully agree Canarycharge. How could someone like Beau who has never ever played football let alone managed a team,come up with a stupid comment like that.

Elliott was far better at turning Leeds, holding up the ball and bringing other players in!!

Sheezzzzzzz

Over to you Beau (sorry I missed you at the Nelson after the game and hope you had a good night!!)

[/quote]totally agree Butler...its not like the bloke has even played at a decent level[;)]  

Hopefully will seeya for  few beers at the carlise game Mr Butler[Y] it was great finally to meet Beau.Leeds,lappinitup,Smudger and Tilli after the match

[/quote]

you are actually pi55ed???? for flips sake get a grip the boy has got 21 goals and he is 21 yrs old this being his first full season, you wanna talk like muppet go down the road and support piswich![/quote][img]http://images.clipartof.com/small/33485-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Happy-Greek-Fisherman-In-A-Boat-Reeling-In-A-Fish-On-A-Hook.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

[/quote]

...Hellooooooooo!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sheezzzzzzz

[/quote]

Sorry for the late reply, but it was a job getting such a big catch into the keepnet!

A great night was had by all and City-till-I -die still has the pleasure of meeting you to look forward to!

Sue also enjoyed her meal at Delia''s so I''m in good books![:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

you are actually pi55ed???? for flips sake get a grip the boy has got 21 goals and he is 21 yrs old this being his first full season, you wanna talk like muppet go down the road and support piswich![/quote]

Sheezzzzzzz

[/quote]

Sorry for the late reply, but it was a job getting such a big catch into the keepnet!

A great night was had by all and City-till-I -die still has the pleasure of meeting you to look forward to!

[/quote]

if i could see a funny side of the bite id give you a pat on the back! well done you! ;o)

This thread was obviously on the wind up, but imo Martin had not been on top form for several matches, so it was surely not the biggest surprise that a rest/dropping to the bench was on the cards if only for purely tactical reasons. It did seem to work, too, as he looked much better than vs Yeovil et al; long may his return to form continue.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]This thread was obviously on the wind up, but imo Martin had not been on top form for several matches, so it was surely not the biggest surprise that a rest/dropping to the bench was on the cards if only for purely tactical reasons. It did seem to work, too, as he looked much better than vs Yeovil et al; long may his return to form continue.[/quote]

I agree. He''s looked a little jaded and the rest will do him no harm. I actually felt sorry for Elliott in that he came in for his first start in a game in which we were pinging 40 yarders into channels more than we have all season. To utilise his pace we needed to be releasing him from higher up the pitch.

Going back to Chrissie I couldn''t resist because I found myself next but one to a bloke who moaned at everything Martin did from the minute he came on.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sheezzzzzzz

[/quote]

[/quote]

if i could see a funny side of the bite id give you a pat on the back! well done you! ;o)
[/quote]

To be fair I never see the funny side when I make myself look a total idiot either...........

"I agree. He''s looked a little jaded and the rest will do him no harm. I actually felt sorry for Elliott in that he came in for his first start in a game in which we were pinging 40 yarders into channels more than we have all season. To utilise his pace we needed to be releasing him from higher up the pitch.

Going back to Chrissie I couldn''t resist because I found myself next but one to a bloke who moaned at everything Martin did from the minute he came on. "

It is crazy - CM is definitely one for the future, a local lad and one that could do brilliantly for us if things go right - it is rather sad to see him being knocked so much. I''m not alone in being a little uncertain about him at the start of the season but he''s come on brilliantly - the 2nd half against Brentford he was excellent - and he is a great finsher.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]"I agree. He''s looked a little jaded and the rest will do him no harm. I actually felt sorry for Elliott in that he came in for his first start in a game in which we were pinging 40 yarders into channels more than we have all season. To utilise his pace we needed to be releasing him from higher up the pitch.

Going back to Chrissie I couldn''t resist because I found myself next but one to a bloke who moaned at everything Martin did from the minute he came on. " It is crazy - CM is definitely one for the future, a local lad and one that could do brilliantly for us if things go right - it is rather sad to see him being knocked so much. I''m not alone in being a little uncertain about him at the start of the season but he''s come on brilliantly - the 2nd half against Brentford he was excellent - and he is a great finsher.[/quote]

Yesterday''s was a finish of true quality. It''s so hard to direct a header that well when you''re in front of the near post. lambert has said he''s the most natural finisher in the club and he''s right (as usual!). By the way I took great delight in screaming "that Martin''s crap isn''t he?" at our friend when the goal went in!

I don''t think he gets knocked as such, just how some percieve it. It''s just that people do think he could be even better.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a wiener!!
[/quote]

PRICELESS[:D]

[quote user="The gut"]I don''t think he gets knocked as such, just how some percieve it. It''s just that people do think he could be even better.[/quote]

Spot on !!