Sign in to follow this  
Mason 47

Any new thoughts on the new kit?

Given that yesterday was the first time a lot of us will have seen the new shirt in person?

Personally, seeing it for real arrested any thoughts I had that I might come around to liking it.

Discount green keeper top it is for me [:)]

I don''t like it, I thought seeing it in pictures I did. But in real life I don''t like the colour.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="morty"]I don''t like it, I thought seeing it in pictures I did. But in real life I don''t like the colour.[/quote]

yes, "canary" yellow just doesn''t look right does it? lol

[/quote]Bought mine on Friday afternoon - really like itCan''t wait to wear it on holiday to North Yorkshire in the Summer!

When I first saw it I thought the yellow looked a little odd but then realised I was comparing to the almost ''gold'' shade of recent shirts and in fact the colour is excellent.

Once we see the team wearing them I think most will approve.

From the N & P stand you could make out every single person in the Barclay wearing the new kit as the colour is so much different. I think it is better than the orangey yellow we have used recently but a bit of extra thought could have gone into the design. Am i right in thinking it is only for one season. If so may give it a miss

I don''t like the kit[:(] To me it looks like pyjama''s and is very, very simple and also a bit like Ipswich''s red away shirt.  As I didn''t get this seasons and last seasons aviva one I would have probably got it anyway but for 1 season £40 is way to expensive!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="morty"]I don''t like it, I thought seeing it in pictures I did. But in real life I don''t like the colour.[/quote]

yes, "canary" yellow just doesn''t look right does it? lol

[/quote]Its just my opinion like. Seeing it next to the old colour it looks gawdy.I guess I shall just have to get used to it though.[:)]

Maybe the club is going for two birds with one stone;

New kits that are easily visible in the dark, meaning they dont have to pay to close the roads around CR at the ends of games to keep fans safe?

Win - win [:P]

look at the shade of yellow our kits ere in the 80''s/early 90''s, the adidas of 81-84, the hummel kits of 84-87 the scoreline/fosters lager of 87-89 and the asiics 89-92.

They were a proper canary yellow. The kit that has just been bought out is the closest we''ve had since those days, thats gotta be a good thing?

I definitely like it - thought we''d gone too far over to a gold hue in recent kits, so a return to a proper yellow is great, even if it is a little bright!

The only thing I find a little odd is the fact that the fans are wearing the new shirts well before the team - especially considering that there are still eight games left to play.The Aviva logo on mine will have come off long before any of the players first put one on!

[quote user="RonDavies"]The perfect kit that everyone likes has yet to be invented![/quote]Never will. [:(] Well probably not.I like it, but the Yellow is a little bright for me.

Was in the club shop this morning and I think I like it, I have gone from liking it, to not, and back again.Yeah, the Yellow is mighty bright lol.

As most of you know, I got mine first from  the mall, on Friday, and i really like it.The yellows a real yellow (at last).To see how many were wearing it on Saturday at the match was brill.So yes nice shirt. I love it and will wear it with pride in states !!