Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Red knickers again tomorrow

I have been plunged into an electronic abyss for the last couple of months so have got some catching up to do. Its very frustrating when you are itching to join in on a thread but cant. Anyway back to the point. You realise you have all got to wear them tomorrow. No ifs or buts, just get''em on.

Yes red pants it is, the ones I wore last week were more of a dark orange, that''s why we only drew, not enough red you see. Sorry !

Anyway back to the red-red ones this week, the ones that did so well against Southampton.

Have also named my goldfish "Hucks" and hoping to goodness my young grandson doesn''t mispronounce it when he comes visiting.

"Hucks" is delighted with the honour and is dashing up and down his tank bumping into everything just like his namesake.

O T B C

well jim, mine were pink, i don''t own a pair of red knickers, i am not THAT sort of girl   lol

but i will wear the pink ones tomorrow - though i don''t know as yet whether i am actually going to the game or not

if not, will hope they can manage a win without me   lol

I''m not quite sure Peter. I thought I''d try it for the umpteenth time and it just worked. No technical jiggery pokery. Nice to be back.

I can''t think of anything bad when pronouncing Hucks incorrectly.

Aucks

Bucks

Cucks

Ducks

Eucks

Fu....

Ahhh

Anyway, the red pants issue. Never owned a pair to be honest. Do the sell them in the Club Shop?

[quote]well jim, mine were pink, i don''t own a pair of red knickers, i am not THAT sort of girl lol but i will wear the pink ones tomorrow - though i don''t know as yet whether i am actually going to the g...[/quote]

Not like you to miss a game Gazza, but I''ll shout twice as much just in case you dont make it. (should wake a few people up in the city stand)

For future reference...

I hope that everyone has realised that our friend joker and lozza are one in the same!! I must admit i was a little disapointed at first, i thought I really did have two people to poke fun at and laugh at, at the expense of on this board!! am sorely disapointed, but gald there''s atleast one!!