Sign in to follow this  
|BA

Millwall v Leeds Play Off final

I don''t think that will happen. Can''t see Millwall finishing in the play-offs with the form they are on at the moment. For that to happen I think Millwall will have to do a Leeds.

Leeds v Colchester I reckon (and sort of hoping for as the GF is a Leeds fan and I would want them to fuck over Colchester)

[quote user="HazzaJet"]I don''t think that will happen. Can''t see Millwall finishing in the play-offs with the form they are on at the moment. For that to happen I think Millwall will have to do a Leeds.
[/quote]

Disagree, all it takes is for Swindon to get 2 more points than Leeds and Millwall in the last 8 games. Very Possible. 

[quote user="lmc"]Leeds v Colchester I reckon (and sort of hoping for as the GF is a Leeds fan and I would want them to fuck over Colchester)[/quote]

I doubt it mate,we won''t even make the play offs. We have got to play Millwall,Swindon and Udders in the next month and we can''t even beat Wycombe at the moment. With the form we are in Udders will beat us and take 6th spot in the play offs...

Still think you got the better end of the deal with us getting Lambert and you having Aidy?? :P

Only joking mate, how come you guys have fallen away a bit recently??

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[quote user="HazzaJet"]I don''t think that will happen. Can''t see Millwall finishing in the play-offs with the form they are on at the moment. For that to happen I think Millwall will have to do a Leeds.
[/quote]

Disagree, all it takes is for Swindon to get 2 more points than Leeds and Millwall in the last 8 games. Very Possible. 

[/quote]

Thinking purely for next season it would be better for us if Swindon and Colchester both went up! No disrespect to either team but it would be much easier for us to get 12 points of them than it would against Leeds and  Millwall.

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thinking purely for next season it would be better for us if Swindon and Colchester both went up! No disrespect to either team but it would be much easier for us to get 12 points of them than it would against Leeds and  Millwall.

[quote user="Lambo"]Still think you got the better end of the deal with us getting Lambert and you having Aidy?? :P Only joking mate, how come you guys have fallen away a bit recently??[/quote]

Just playing cr*p. Too many players off form and we don''t seem to have a plan B to Aidys hoofball.

[quote user="The Duke"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[Y] Definately, that''s why I hope Hull and Burnley come down with Portsmouth.

[quote user="matt8"]Yeah agreed, Swindon are almost dark horses here, they are sneaking in but yet no one seems to be worrying about them. Good luck to em i say![/quote]

I predicted that Swindon would finish second about three weeks ago, when they had two games in hand of Leeds. They lost both of those but that really shows how dire Leeds have been for Swindon to now be so close. Let''s hope that both Leeds and Millwall remain in this league !! [:D]