Sign in to follow this  
UEAcanary

Member / Tickets for Gillingham

Hi all,

Great win today!

I was looking at getting tickets for the Gillingham match but my guess is that it''ll sell out very quickly!

Does anyone know when they go on sale?

Also - if I were to become a member, would I be able to buy 3 extra tickets? (Ie. 4 in total)

Cheers, Mark

Gillingham game. Super Members go on sale 29th March. Season Ticket Holders/Members 5th April. General Sale 12th April. I think you can ask for more than one ticket.

Any idea how many tickets I could get? I want 4 tickets, but doubt they''d let me buy 4 if I''m the only super member!

...or would they?

I''ve bought 3 before on super membership. I think any discount is restricted to the one ticket but you should be allocated. Why not phone the club and ask them. They''re very friendly and informative.

[quote user="bertie"]I think you would only get one ticket.[/quote]Definitely not! You can buy more than one ticket - you just get restricted discounts.

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="bertie"]I think you would only get one ticket.
[/quote]

Definitely not! You can buy more than one ticket - you just get restricted discounts.
[/quote]

It depends on the match actually - for the Leeds game it was 1 tickets per super member. I managed to get 2 tickets (but no more) per super member for the Stockport game but only because I bought them online - the ticket office said I could only have 1 per super member until they went on sale to general members. I really doubt you''ll be able to get 4 tickets with just one super membership. I''m not sure they''ll sell you the super membership at the same time as the tickets anyway though - some people on here have tried that before and weren''t allowed which I think it quite right.

[quote user="Romantic"]I''ve bought 3 before on super membership. I think any discount is restricted to the one ticket but you should be allocated. Why not phone the club and ask them. They''re very friendly and informative.
[/quote]

That was probably before tickets got quite so popular. They are now restricting them to be fairer to people in the closing stages of the season. Ticket policies for things like this tend to be done game by game depending on the popularity and how many away fans are coming etc etc

That''s pretty definitive then! Apologies to the OP if he / she bought a super membership on my advice (although you''ll use it more than once anyway I''d hope).

[quote user="Romantic"]That''s pretty definitive then! Apologies to the OP if he / she bought a super membership on my advice (although you''ll use it more than once anyway I''d hope).
[/quote]

You have nothing to apologise for - you were just going on your own experiences. I would really hope that if the OP was buying a super membership it would be to use for more than one game. I''m not sure I like the idea of people with no loyalty being able to benefit as much if not more (just because they are prepared to pay) than those who buy memberships or super memberships every year. Seems a bit like glory supporting to me.....

Well yes, I would want to use super membership more than once but as far as I was aware when it''s purchased its for the remainder of the season, not a calendar year?

Also - not glory supporting at all - attend as many matches as I can with friends from university, but obviously as it''s getting near to the end of the season tickets sell out basically before they go on general sale, meaning membership is more worthwhile!

No need to preach about loyalty etc - you don''t know anything about me or how many games i''ve been to!

It''s not a case of being ''prepared to pay'' more than others, it''s more of a case that tickets sell out before general sale, especially for a block of 4 seats, and I don''t want to miss out on one of the final games of the season!