Sign in to follow this  
Good Evening Neil

on the Kandol thing...

who was it? [:S] i felt sure it was Russell but many people are saying its Chrissy. I don''t know whether its because Steve Claridge said it was Chrissy or not? All my family said how he got it wrong but now i''m not sure!

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]exactly what i thought! and we did comment on Chrissy''s politeness in asking Kandol to leave [:D][/quote]i have put the link up so you can have a look[Y]i had to watch is several times lol.

On the BBC Sport website the update says that it was Russell, but from what I''ve seen on the highlights I think it''s Martin or possibly Hughes - when the attack happens I can only see 2 City players, and both of them seem to be white. The player that seems to be attacked also looks quite like Martin and just before they show the attack happening I see Hughes with his arm around Martin, walking him away.

[quote user="HazzaJet"]On the BBC Sport website the update says that it was Russell, but from what I''ve seen on the highlights I think it''s Martin or possibly Hughes - when the attack happens I can only see 2 City players, and both of them seem to be white. The player that seems to be attacked also looks quite like Martin and just before they show the attack happening I see Hughes with his arm around Martin, walking him away.
[/quote]look at the clip....Martin walks in a few seconds later...100% defo Rusty lol

[quote user="HazzaJet"]On the BBC Sport website the update says that it was Russell, but from what I''ve seen on the highlights I think it''s Martin or possibly Hughes - when the attack happens I can only see 2 City players, and both of them seem to be white. The player that seems to be attacked also looks quite like Martin and just before they show the attack happening I see Hughes with his arm around Martin, walking him away.[/quote]Sorry, Doc

He pushed Russell. Definately didn''t look like a red but couldn''t give a shat really. Steve Claridge said the Chris didn''t help because he was politely waving him off the pitch.

[quote user="ǝƃɹoǝƃ"]

He pushed Russell. Definately didn''t look like a red but couldn''t give a shat really. Steve Claridge said the Chris didn''t help because he was politely waving him off the pitch.

[/quote]Makes sense considering where the incident took place, but I don''t really care who it was. As long as our player doesn''t get injured or retaliate then I''m happy.

[quote user="martin ayers"]sent off for a headbutt on russell imo
[/quote]

In the highlights, the ref is seen to gesture that Kandol was sent off for grabbing someone''s throat. Pink ''Un reports it was Russell''s. Claridge assumed the ref had mistakenly perceived a headbutt because he [Claridge] is a first class wally.

Where on that video does it show the incident at all? It shows the aftermath, after the ref has flashed the card... its totally inconclusive.  The footage seen on the FLS when Claridge is spouting his nonsense shows a white player getting grabbed by the throat...

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/8591781.stm[url/]or[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/8591781.stm[/url]

At about 26 seconds you can see him push Russel in the face, quite clearly. Sorry if this has been talked about no end of times. Hopefully this will wrap it up, as I have seen a few people ask where you can see it.

[quote user="Brendo "]Grrr. [:@][url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/8591781.stm[/url][/quote]Didn''t catch that, thanks Brendan. [Y]Oddly, well referee''d by Probert. Certainly the correct decision, Kandol got what he deserved.

I''m not a professional lip reader, but you can clearly see the ref says to Kandol, "You pushed him in the face, get off!"

[quote user="shefcanary"]

I''m not a professional lip reader, but you can clearly see the ref says to Kandol, "You pushed him in the face, get off!"

[/quote]He actually said ''hands around the throat'', although I''m not a pro, just efficent in lip reading.

It was Martin he shoved not Russell, and listen to that idiot Claridge bangin on about he was sent off for a head butt but he didnt see any forward movement from Kandol, thats because he didnt head butt him you to$$er!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Barclayman"]It was Martin he shoved not Russell, and listen to that idiot Claridge bangin on about he was sent off for a head butt but he didnt see any forward movement from Kandol, thats because he didnt head butt him you to$$er!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Nope, sorry was Russel, then Martin comes in and waves him off. [:)] Watch again...

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Love the fact Chrissy Martin is such an arrogant c**t.[/quote]

Yep me too.

We haven''t had enough of that in our side of late. Holt and Martin are a strike partnership who must really annoy opposition fans, not just because they''ve scored an absolute sackful this season either.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Love the fact Chrissy Martin is such an arrogant c**t.[/quote]

I might have put it differently but your point is succunt and I completely agree with it !

[quote user="Alf Tupper"]

I might have put it differently but your point is succunt and I completely agree with it !

[/quote]

Whoah! I''m surprised that made it through the swear filter!! Lol!!

Russel isn''t that dark skinned you know.....

and what the hell is Clarridge on about? a Headbutt? no contact? what, hes crazy

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Still looks like a white player to me...
[/quote]

If you look again you''ll see that the player has white tape around his ankles. It''s Chris.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Still looks like a white player to me...
[/quote]

If you look again you''ll see that the player has white tape around his ankles. It''s Chris.

[/quote]

no because if you look near the begining, you can see him walking towards the thing from top right corner....