Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week thirty four of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Yankee Canary in charge and making the final selections. Yankee is number one on Ray’s line of fame because he was the first ever winner. In fact he was also the second ever winner. And that 3 by his name is because he has won for us on three separate occasions. So as you see he is a real “Free Bet Legend” who has been with us right from the start. On top of all this Yankee was also the first winner of our PUPs League and is in possession of one of the super trophies that Kev (Leeds) had made for us. I am proud to think that one of our trophies is on display in New Jersey. It just shows how the Free Bet spans continents trying to win money to help our great football club.

And when I think about how our effort on here over the years has gone towards the development of the young players at the academy I can’t help thinking about Korey Smith and the pride we should all have over his performances this season. It’s incredible to think that this young man must be on the shortlist for player of the season in his first ever season in the first team. We had just one point from the first nine when Paul Lambert gave young Korey his chance. And his introduction to our midfield has been a constant in this seasons amazing run of form that has taken us 8 points clear at the top on League One. He may not quite make POS this time because there are so many others in the mix, but if he doesn’t he is a certainty for future years.

Now even though Yankee is a Champion and three times winner he will still need all our help if he is to get an unprecedented fourth win for the academy. So we need to find our very best naps to give him plenty to consider. Although the incredible 24 of you on 80% or more is testament to the fact you do that every week anyway.

I’ll hand the free bet over to Yankee now. As always there’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get X4 by your name in the Free Bet Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages. So take it away Clyde... the free bet is yours.......................[:)]....

As always I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £789 for the Academy,so far.

Good luck this weekend Yankee, let''s buck the recent trend and get another win under your belt!  Off to France this week for me where I full expect:Lyon to beat GrenobleLyon may not have been at their best this season, but bottom of the table Grenoble have only won once away all season, losing 11.  Good luck Yankee, and all the Pup''s this week!Oh and GingerPele, Barca play Osasuna tonight, so you might want to change that one!

Liverpool to beat Sunderland.

Good Luck Yankee my friend.

Having looked around Europe for something I finally came upon this from Greece...

Olympiakos v Xanthi - Home Win

Olympiakos are 2nd and from the last 8 have W5 D2 L1. Xanthi are 2nd bottom and have W2 D0 L6 from the last 8.

Good luck to all PUPs, and especially Yankee.

This week I have gone for...Wolves Vs Everton DRAW

Normally I would have given everton the win, but with wolves hitting a bit of form with 7 points from 9, and they will be full of confidence, after a 3-1 mid week win over west ham, and playing infront of their home fans they will be up for the game.

David Moyes will have his everton fired up as always so this game has draw written all over it.

GOOD LUCK YANKEEEEEEEEEE

Tough week, good luck Yankee.I think MILLWALL will beat Stockport this week.  Millwall are high on confidence, and I could probably get a game for Stockport.

No obvious ones this week, but Lyon over Grenoble looks as safe as any (Despite Grenoble burning me earlier in the season)On another matter, Norwich look very tasty @ Evens for anyone planning their accumulators for the weekend.Best of luck YC

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Best of luck Yankee !

Tottenham to beat Portsmouth for me.
[/quote]

Here you go Blah -

WWWDWWWDWWWWWWWWLWLWWWWD vs LWWWWDDWWWDLLWDDLDWDDWLL - HOME WIN!

Leedscanary

But in all seriousness Clyde my friend, this week from the Welsh Premiership

Caersws v RHYL - AWAY WIN

Best of luck Yankee, make Ray proud again!

Leedscanary (possibly the only happy football fan in Leeds at the moment!)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Can''t look past BArcelona this week, at home to Ousasuna, who may as well not turn up really......

Good Luck :D[/quote]That was tonight...

Logging on from sunny Gran Canaria this week (just thought I''d mention that [:)] ), not had much time to study the fixtures, so i would merely like to add weight to the following cause......

Olympiakos Piraeus vs Xanthi - home win

Good luck everyone!

Looking at the fixtures, this looks a really tough looking week to make a selection.

For me it''s Blue Square South:-

Chelmsford City vs Hampton & Richmond - Home win.

Good luck everyone!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Can''t look past BArcelona this week, at home to Ousasuna, who may as well not turn up really...... Good Luck :D[/quote]
That was tonight...
[/quote]

ops, how did i not notice that? :S they won though :P

ok, my real choice (that was obviously just a warm up :S :P)

Norwich to beat Leeds.....

I''m with HissingSid and Fonejacker(unfortunately not in Gran Canaria though) this week, Olympiakos home win.

Good Luck Yankee Canary and all PUPs

MC

Two stand outs for me this week are Rochdale and Millwall.  Really not sure who to go for......

OK, ROCHDALE v Grimsby - Rochdale to win

Good luck Yankee!

Muddy

West Ham to beat Stoke is my nap this week - probably reasonable odds. West Ham players to react to the public dressing down they have had..

Good luck!

I''m going to Holland where the whipping boys RKC Waalwijk (lost their last 10 conceding 26 goals) travel to Utrecht (won their last 3 without conceding a goal).

Utrecht   V   RKC Waalwijk     Home Win

Be lucky Yankee[Y]