Sign in to follow this  
Canary_on_the Trent

George Francomb & Josh Dawkin

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Have signed pro deals, another 2 promising prospects. Will be interesting to see how many of the current crop make it in our first team over the next few years.[/quote]

That''s excellent news. From what I''ve seen of and heard about them, they are definitely ones to watch out for. Although not that long ago I was saying that about Ryan Jarvis........

Georgie keeps scoring for the reserved and when he played at Carrow road i thought he looked very good indeed.

Good luck to them - it is good to see some good players coming through who look like they might actually be good enough to play for us a bit. In recent years we''ve given out pro contracts but all too often the lads don''t seem to have got very close to the first XI. Right now, though, we do appear to have a crop of decent youngsters who might just make it, which is great to see.

This is excellent news, not only for the boys concerned, but for our long term future. I have seen both of them play in reserve and youth fixtures and both are indeed impressive.

Our future is looking brighter by the day, let''s hope both follow the likes of Korey Smith and Declan Rudd into the first team squad.