Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Holt's Yellow Card...

[quote user="Delia Out"]Sorry if this has already been discussed, but as Holt received his 5th yellow does this mean that he is suspended?[/quote]He has already had a ban for 5 the nxt ban is 10 yellows...not sure how many he is on atm

I''m not too worried. Either he''ll be careful and still play, or he''ll get suspended, and we''ll get Cureton back on emergency loan to bang them in. [:D]Nah, but seriously we''ll do fine without him, we are 11 points clear!!! [:|]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]However if he does make 10 over the next 2 games he''ll miss not 1 game but 2.[/quote]Im sure Lambert would of noted this and will have a quiet word with Holty[Y]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]It was his 9th and if he makes it through the next 2 games without a booking, the 9 will be scratched off.[/quote]I think the amnesty for 10 yellows is the second Sunday in April - which means he has to survive the next 3 games without a booking. Also the 9 aren''t "scratched off" as such, it just means he only gets a warning for reaching 10, and would have to get 15 or some higher multiple of 5 to be suspended.Would be a huge shame if he ends up being banned for the game we win promotion/the title.

You can tell he''s trying to avoid bookings... well all up until the point where he gives the ball away and chases it with his red mist!

I think even if he did get banned it would be a shame but as we have shown we are more than capable of winning games without him. I know it was dicey at times but we beat Brentford, Walsall and Hartlepool without him. Admittedly we lost to Millwall but only Brighton have beaten them at home so there were no gurantees even with Holt in the team.

If he got booked on good Friday and missed Stockport and MK Dons it would''nt be the end of the world