Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Heavy snow forcast for up't North!

[quote user="First Wizard"]ITV Lunchtime weather with Becky Mantin, up to 30 cm tonight..............bugger![:S][/quote]

I''m sure Becky would be pretty impressed with 30 centimetres.........

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]ITV Lunchtime weather with Becky Mantin, up to 30 cm tonight..............bugger![:S][/quote]

I''m sure Becky would be pretty impressed with 30 centimetres.........

[/quote]

lol I bet she would be

The BBC just have heavy rain in liverpool and rain/sleet/hail for manchester this week.

Lovely. But not enough to effect the footie.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]30 cm''s, what''s that in inches lol[/quote]God knows mate, I don''t hold with that there metric lark, its probably more than I''ve got at my age anyway![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]30 cm''s, what''s that in inches lol[/quote]God knows mate, I don''t hold with that there metric lark, its probably more than I''ve got at my age anyway![;)][/quote]

It''s 12 inches

Last I heard the only real snowfall of note was due in the North Pennines.  I don''t know how good everyone''s geography is, but ''up north'' isn''t just one small, scary place...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Last I heard the only real snowfall of note was due in the North Pennines.  I don''t know how good everyone''s geography is, but ''up north'' isn''t just one small, scary place...
[/quote]

Yes it is, it''s called Leeds [:D]

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]30 cm''s, what''s that in inches lol[/quote]God knows mate, I don''t hold with that there metric lark, its probably more than I''ve got at my age anyway![;)][/quote]

It''s 12 inches

[/quote]In that case its spot on![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

It''s 12 inches

[/quote]In that case its spot on![;)][/quote]

You do make me chuckle Wiz

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

It''s 12 inches

[/quote]

Do you get to use it as a rule Wiz? [;)]

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]It''ll be two inches of wet stuff - gone by then.[/quote]

Yes so glad Tranmere is closer to Liverpool than Scotland,

Hahaha mate [:D]

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

It''s 12 inches

[/quote]

Thanks you Simon [:)]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

It''s 12 inches

[/quote]

Do you get to use it as a rule Wiz? [;)]

[/quote]Not much these days Pboro,  but somethings a''foot though![;)]