Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Leeds Fans - Trouble at Compleat Angler

Crikey, seems like there was a lot of trouble before and after the game and at different locations.

Would be surprised if nothing more comes of it.  With some of the descriptions on here you''d have to think that bans and perhaps criminal charges may result.

I sincerely hope the rumours of the stabbing aren''t true.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Have to say me and my boy got caught in the middle of a rather large group of them and the fecking t***s tried to start on me,digging me in the back and acting like chimps,a police officer came over and got us out of the mob so good on her,frankly most of them acted like complete animals and i hope they get stuck in League 1 for good,one of them shouted at me through nasty sick smelling breath that we are lucky to be at the top and that we will come back down next season,honestly what a bunch of idiots! And well done to my 12 year old boy who showed the Leeds tools how to act like grown ups and who didn''t panic in the face of such nasty scum!!!!!! Leeds i hope you bloody rot in League 1!!!![/quote]

That''s bang out of order, most fans don''t normally have a go if there are kids around but these Leeds fans really are the scum of the earth. I will refrain from calling them animals because animals don''t behave like that, they really are the lowest of the low.

First group of Norwich came down from Roccos around 2.20, and were involved in the confrontation in front of The Angler. A second group followed around 5-10 mins later down to the ground. Lots of posturing and movement back and forth, but nothing further to note. Police were indeed appalling - had either side been more organised, there was potential for serious disorder.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Have to say me and my boy got caught in the middle of a rather large group of them and the fecking t***s tried to start on me,digging me in the back and acting like chimps,a police officer came over and got us out of the mob so good on her,frankly most of them acted like complete animals and i hope they get stuck in League 1 for good,one of them shouted at me through nasty sick smelling breath that we are lucky to be at the top and that we will come back down next season,honestly what a bunch of idiots! And well done to my 12 year old boy who showed the Leeds tools how to act like grown ups and who didn''t panic in the face of such nasty scum!!!!!! Leeds i hope you bloody rot in League 1!!!![/quote]

That''s bang out of order, most fans don''t normally have a go if there are kids around but these Leeds fans really are the scum of the earth. I will refrain from calling them animals because animals don''t behave like that, they really are the lowest of the low.

[/quote]

The thing is though The main idiot had a kid with him who looked about 8 or 9 and also very unwashed,i''m not a fighting person but thought i might have to start throwing a few punches to get my boy out but as i say the police woman could see we had a few problems and my lame fighting skills didn''t get tested!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

The thing is though The main idiot had a kid with him who looked about 8 or 9 and also very unwashed,i''m not a fighting person but thought i might have to start throwing a few punches to get my boy out but as i say the police woman could see we had a few problems and my lame fighting skills didn''t get tested!

[/quote]

Whether you''re Lennox Lewis, or Leona Lewis shouldn''t matter. 

You had your kid with you he had a kid with him, it just shows them up for what they are.  Mindless neanderthals and believe me, that is an insult to the neanderthals.

The fact that people who don''t want to fight, kids, old people the disabled got caught up in it makes me so angry. It not only speaks volumes about some Leeds suporters, but also the policing of the match, the whole thing is disgraceful.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Smudger got caught with an uppercut off one of them before the game.......

.......So they''re not all bad! [:D]

[/quote]

Did you hear about it on Radio Snorefolk?.....Or, were you actually at the game?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"]Smudger got caught with an uppercut off one of them before the game.......

.......So they''re not all bad! [:D][/quote]Did you hear about it on Radio Snorefolk?.....Or, were you actually at the game?[/quote]I would stick to pictures if I were you Mello because facts are not your strongest point![:|] 

Was at Rocco''s before the match from 11am to 2.20 ish, about 200 of us left (ranging from 16 - 50) singing such as we all hate leeds scum, galatasaray, always look out for turks carrying knives etc. from Rocco''s up to the Angler. We all stopped infront of the Nelson singing and abusing leeds. Nothing really happened, few arrested, and OB had their batons out, thats it really, and a few drinks from Leeds thrown into our direction.

policing was poor not in the right places and mixing at the end almost resulted in a blood bath

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"]Smudger got caught with an uppercut off one of them before the game.......

.......So they''re not all bad! [:D][/quote]Did you hear about it on Radio Snorefolk?.....Or, were you actually at the game?[/quote]I would stick to pictures if I were you Mello because facts are not your strongest point![:|] 

[/quote]

How about you answering the question?....Or, let''s have another of your hilarious and original ''We''re Doomed''..... thingys? So very funny.[:|]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]let''s have another of your hilarious and original ''We''re Doomed''..... thingys? So very funny.[:|][/quote]You''re saying that something that was never intended to be funny.....er.....wasn''t actually funny? [:S]

If being funny means having Tangy following you around crayoning mega-lols everywhere, I think I''ll keep it straight![:|]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whether you''re Lennox Lewis, or Leona Lewis shouldn''t matter. 

You had your kid with you he had a kid with him, it just shows them up for what they are.  Mindless neanderthals and believe me, that is an insult to the neanderthals.

The fact that people who don''t want to fight, kids, old people the disabled got caught up in it makes me so angry. It not only speaks volumes about some Leeds suporters, but also the policing of the match, the whole thing is disgraceful.

[/quote]

This seemed to be tatic used by Leeds scum yesterday - picking on kids to presumably try to provoke a response by adults. Lots of abuse was aimed at 5 and 6 year olds, my 5 year old got some gestures, the guy in front of us had his 4 year old called a little b*****d and told his mother is a whore. There is also in the edp a report in Dereham of a young kid being abused. Very brave

[quote user="Niched"]First group of Norwich came down from Roccos around 2.20, and were involved in the confrontation in front of The Angler. A second group followed around 5-10 mins later down to the ground. Lots of posturing and movement back and forth, but nothing further to note. Police were indeed appalling - had either side been more organised, there was potential for serious disorder. [/quote]Was hardly a group of us that left Roccos around 2:20pm, just a handful of fans (3 in our particular group) on their way to the match and not looking for trouble.We got outside the Complete Angler and the Leeds fans in the courtyard outside by the river were singing various Leeds songs and abusing various old and young City fans on their way to the match.  I gave them a bit of banter back by chanting "staying down" and was asked by the few Police outside there at the time (one of them a dog handler almost setting his beast on me) to cross the road despite the lights being green and oncoming traffic from all directions.The first few Leeds fans (some of who were utter idiots started to leave the Complete Angler about the same time and walk down towards the Riverside complex.  I had done my bit of banter and was chatting to one young Leeds fan who was being ok when I saw some prat in his late 40''s swing a punch at my brother despite him walking to the ground and minding his own business.  I then got a little involved saying something like "ahh shut up and behave yourself you knob" as he was throwing threats and insults at all comers walking down the roadside.  Outside Fitness First Gym he decided to land one on me (as Lappinitup says an uppercut to the chin) and I just stood there laughing at him as he had done it directly in front of about 15 old bill the idiot and it was a totally unprovoked attack.The Police then talked to him for 5 or 10 mins and did not appear to be arresting him or stopping him from attending the game.  So at this point I spoke to several of the Police officers asking if they were going to allow him to get away with it and watch the game after witnessing what a fair few of them must of seen clearly (as they were all over him like a rash within a minute or so of him doing it).  In the end the Police said that they would stop him from attending the match and ban him from the City Centre for the afternoon.  They took my details and said that if I wanted to follow it up and press charges to call in and see them during the week.From what I can gather a bit more probably followed between other sets of fans soon after that.  As there were a large number of City boys who were more than willing to give a little bit back in the City yesterday.What do people think on here?  Should I follow it up and try to press charges on this particular fan who made Leeds look like a bunch of idiots?To be fair - Leeds has more than their fair share of idiots, but we did get to speak to some of their nicer more level headed kind of fans later in the City that night

They really should stop people walking around City Centres and tickling innocent individuals on their way for a day out on a Saturday afternoon! Loved your comment CUSDP [:)]

I think if you were going to press charges, Smudge, that it would make more of an impact if everyone who experienced such problems on Saturday did the same.  Getting one idiot banned from attending a few games is all well and good, but it sounds like there needs to be a concerted effort to get these vile f*ck-tards banned en-masse...

[quote user="Mello Yello"]let''s have another of your hilarious and original ''We''re Doomed''..... thingys? So very funny.[:|][/quote]You''re saying that something that was never intended to be funny.....er.....wasn''t actually funny? [:S]

If being funny means having Tangy following you around crayoning mega-lols everywhere, I think I''ll keep it straight![:|]

[/quote]

Go on, tell us if you were at the game.....If not....just give us a Doomed thingy....[:''(][:''(][:''(]

Then you can go and play darts with the Nutster.....and aim for the ''Duller Top''...[|-)]

were you on your phone walking down that road walking towards morrisons. seen some bald bloke walk past our group on  his phone saying he''d been smacked and got some lids tw*t banned from city.

[quote user="marchisio"]were you on your phone walking down that road walking towards morrisons. seen some bald bloke walk past our group on  his phone saying he''d been smacked and got some lids tw*t banned from city.[/quote]Yeah that was me.As for somebody on the other thread talking about lads and causals and stuff I think he is a little naive.  Whenever violence occurs in a City Centre on a Saturday afternoon there are always innocent people who should not have to be involved or be witness to such scenes caught up in it.There is a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE between friendly banter and being abusive and swinging punches etc!Was this Dirty Leeds fan entitled to throw a punch at me because me and my brother are skinheads who wear labels?He was a grade ''A; prat who would of started on anybody - simple as... he wasn''t big, he wasn''t hard, he was just a moron, who hit somebody who hit somebody and expected that he was going to get away with it because people were frightened of him.  I just laughed in his face because he had done it in front of about 10 to 15 police officers who seemed like they did not want to get involved.  I am sure that the Police Officers who witnessed it would of let him continue to the ground and watch the game if we did not make such a fuss.The Police and authorities wonder why football violence exists and a major part of it is because when something does flare up they all too often turn a blind eye to it.  The guy who made the statement in the EDP about the performance of the police force yesterday is a joke and should be forced to issue an apology to the many innocent people who were abused yesterday as his officers stood and watched.

The police just stood and watched the Leeds fans abuse the locals. Most of em aren''t interested in enforcement just the overtime.

If they are issuing statements about successful operations they must have issued a few speeding tickets sitting on bridges over the A11.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Go on, tell us if you were at the game.....If not....just give us a Doomed thingy....[:''(][:''(][:''(]

Then you can go and play darts with the Nutster.....and aim for the ''Duller Top''...[|-)]

[/quote]

Go on Lappin tell him if you managed to get a ticket for the game and put him out of his misery.

As for the trouble its about time Leeds fans were banned from away games.

[/quote]

But Capt. Ludd, you are the one for cyber stalking.......

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="marchisio"]were you on your phone walking down that road walking towards morrisons. seen some bald bloke walk past our group on  his phone saying he''d been smacked and got some lids tw*t banned from city.
[/quote]

There is a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE between friendly banter and being abusive and swinging punches etc!

[/quote]

Did you have to tell the Leeds thug that he had the intellect of a baboon?

Oops sorry thats unfair to the baboon!

[quote user="leedscanary"]Sorry to spoil your fun Mello, but I can confirm that Lappinitup was definately at the game...[/quote]

Glad to hear you made it back ok. I trust that you''re having fun at work?!

Good to see you again mate!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="leedscanary"]Sorry to spoil your fun Mello, but I can confirm that Lappinitup was definately at the game...[/quote]

[/quote]

Fantastic to see you again Beauseant and all the other Pink Un users in the Nelson Pre and Post match.

You wouldn''t believe the amount of fun I am having already! But it doesn''t beat when I got home yesterday afternoon, I took the wife out for a meal in one of our local eateries, and was sat on the next table to Johnny Howson! I casually thanked him for the 3 points on the way out!!!

OTBC! 

[quote user="leedscanary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Fantastic to see you again Beauseant and all the other Pink Un users in the Nelson Pre and Post match.

You wouldn''t believe the amount of fun I am having already! But it doesn''t beat when I got home yesterday afternoon, I took the wife out for a meal in one of our local eateries, and was sat on the next table to Johnny Howson! I casually thanked him for the 3 points on the way out!!!

OTBC! 

[/quote]

[:D][Y]

BTW Delia''s was excellent. Highly recommended!