Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Leeds Fans - Trouble at Compleat Angler

I cycled to the game today and at about 2:30pm passed the Compleat Angler where I observed a number of drunken rowdy (and mostly obese) Leeds fans hurling plastic beer glasses and bottles at a pack of Norwich fans who had assembled outside the Nelson pub on the other side of the street.  Nasty atmosphere throughout the Riverside area, it was like a reminder of the mid eighties.  An asian woman walking beside me was called "Paki" several times, and there was a brief punch-up in the Morrisons car park where a pasty faced Leeds fan decided to throw a few punches at a middle aged City fan because he "said something about Leeds."  If that''s the kind of travelling support Leeds take around with them, then I hope they cock up in the playoffs and rot in League One for a very long time.

I hate Leeds fans. Just looked for trouble at any opportunity. We got some abuse thrown our way before and after the game. I so hope they stay down, they deserve it.

Perhaps a few of them will wake up with huge hangovers only to remember Norwich beat them, look up and realise they are in the plush accomodation of the Norwich police custody suites.  I''m sure they will thoroughly enjoy the trip home.  Bye bye Leeds.

There was one psycho outside the Barclay straight after the game basically threatening and throwing punches/waving his arms around at anyone who walked within 10 yards of him. He just missed us.

He looked completely mental, so angry like his head was going to burst!

Complete idiot - I hope he picked on the wrong person and got whats coming to him!

Disappointed with the policing to be honest. There was a bit of argy-bargy going on outside the Jarrold at full time. What makes it worse, was that there were many elderly and disabled trying to make their way out and getting caught up in it. A bit sad really, hope they enjoy another season in League 1.

Leeds fans are scum, always have been always will be, feel sorry for people like Essex White on here tho, who I believe to be a genuine Leeds fan, just a shame they all get tared with the same brush.

agreed leeds fans are complete scum bags and are hated across the country. Obviusly there are a lot of decent ones but on the whole scum.

I got spat at in the face by one thug. It gave me great pleasure telling him they were staying down.

I would feel ashamed if our away following was anything like Leeds, it''s hard on the genuine Leeds fans out there but the truth is the vast majority of their away following is made up of morons who should be banned from attending football games. At least the Barclay did a good job of robbing their noses in it, you just knew the Leeds supporters were waiting to explode. Long may they rot in the 3rd tier of English football.

did wonder what was going on when i saw hordes of leeds and norwich fans running down pow road,

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Smudger got caught with an uppercut off one of them before the game.......

.......So they''re not all bad! [:D]

[/quote]Yeah, but I heard that was Delia''s fault?

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Smudger got caught with an uppercut off one of them before the game.......

.......So they''re not all bad! [:D]

[/quote]LMAOBut seriously if this is true I hope smudger returned the favour.

I was coming out of the Nelson as it was all kicking off, I have to say we have some pretty scarey fans lol.

Leeds are bunch of morons anyway.. oh well.. lets leave them in their small time league, with their 18,000 fans in their empty stadium.... witha  bit of Luck Rotherham and Bradford will get promoted soon and make Leeds the smallest team in yorkshire.

I have been hearing rumours that a City fan has been stabbed. Anyone else heard this or know anything about sincerely hope not, and hope that Leeds Scum keep falling.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Some of their supporters were a disgrace today. Still, it''s not like they''ll be visiting us again soon. [Y]
[/quote]

They were a disgrace, I am amazed that some of that lot are still allowed near a  football ground, there should have been more police around from what I saw on my way back this afternoon.

i know for a fact there are 30 odd birds from wisbech staying in the nelson tonight.

If they get on one tonight they''ll make any leeds thugs look like pussy cats!!

According to someone on wrath a few Leeds thugs took a battering from some of our finest in the City before the game, plenty good enough for the scum. I have to say though that I didn''t see any trouble before or after the game.

[quote user="Willmeister"]I have been hearing rumours that a City fan has been stabbed. Anyone else heard this or know anything about sincerely hope not, and hope that Leeds Scum keep falling.
[/quote]

I''m hearing similar rumours

I WAS THERE WHEN IT ALL KICKED OFF, OUTSIDE COMPLETE ANGLER!! THOUGH SOME NORWICH FANS WERE CHANTING "GALATASARAY" I HOPE LEEDS FANS GET WHATS COMING TO THEM, HAD SOME GUY LEEDS FAN IN A WHEELCHAIR START ON US!! P***KS

For such a high profile game the policing was indeed poor. And I cannot believe the Leeds fans were let loose straight after the final whistle - for goodness sake surely it would have been common sense to keep them in for ten minutes or so, especially as the police must have been aware of the trouble before the game?

Have to say me and my boy got caught in the middle of a rather large group of them and the fecking t***s tried to start on me,digging me in the back and acting like chimps,a police officer came over and got us out of the mob so good on her,frankly most of them acted like complete animals and i hope they get stuck in League 1 for good,one of them shouted at me through nasty sick smelling breath that we are lucky to be at the top and that we will come back down next season,honestly what a bunch of idiots! And well done to my 12 year old boy who showed the Leeds tools how to act like grown ups and who didn''t panic in the face of such nasty scum!!!!!! Leeds i hope you bloody rot in League 1!!!!