Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

25K For The Title - Too MUCH!!

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]I thought Mcnally said recently that you don''t get any money for winning the league 1 title? The reward of a job well done is doing it! ; )[/quote]

I found this 25K prize money info on the Home page of this very website. What an insignificant sum. What is it three of our first team players'' wages for one week? Or about a day''s wages for a Premiership player.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]I thought Mcnally said recently that you don''t get any money for winning the league 1 title? The reward of a job well done is doing it! ; )[/quote]

I found this 25K prize money info on the Home page of this very website. What an insignificant sum. What is it three of our first team players'' wages for one week? Or about a day''s wages for a Premiership player.

[/quote]

We are lead to believe that we get a share of the unused Parachute money that could be left by Newcastle and Westbrom which could be around £3 mil, that is why we never sold any players in January, as that was probably the highest amount we would have made on sales, so why sell, those were the words of our chairman, Not mine. 

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[/quote]

We are lead to believe that we get a share of the unused Parachute money that could be left by Newcastle and Westbrom which could be around £3 mil, that is why we never sold any players in January, as that was probably the highest amount we would have made on sales, so why sell, those were the words of our chairman, Not mine. 

[/quote]

Yes Mcnally said at the forum that the parachute payments for WBA and Newcastle would be shared out amongst the championship clubs but it hasn''t yet been decided what the payments are yet. Were they £10m last season ?? if so thats £20m to share out between 21 teams  which would give us all about £1m??

So that means we should cheer on M''Boro too then, think them sneaking into the play offs is a bit far for them but lets hope it does happen !

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes Mcnally said at the forum that the parachute payments for WBA and Newcastle would be shared out amongst the championship clubs but it hasn''t yet been decided what the payments are yet. Were they £10m last season ?? if so thats £20m to share out between 21 teams  which would give us all about £1m??

[/quote]

Is that 10m total or for the first year? The payments go on for 3 or 4 years don''t they?

[quote user="NCFC91"]Wow 25k! Do we get that in one go or in seperate installments?! [8-)][/quote]

12 monthly installments.