Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Free wallpapers for your mobile from Norwich 1, Leeds 0

Will see what I can do. Problem is all the pics are a bit ''busy'' for a desktop wallpaper. Watch this space....

I don''t know if it belongs to the guardian but have got the picture of Martin celebrating with his arms outstretched, Lappin behind him and a couple of Leeds players on the deck. That was a class photo. That would definitely be desktop material.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Will see what I can do. Problem is all the pics are a bit ''busy'' for a desktop wallpaper. Watch this space....[/quote]nice one Pete[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Will see what I can do. Problem is all the pics are a bit ''busy'' for a desktop wallpaper. Watch this space....[/quote]nice one Pete[Y][/quote]Eh? [^o)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Will see what I can do. Problem is all the pics are a bit ''busy'' for a desktop wallpaper. Watch this space....[/quote]nice one Pete[Y][/quote]

Eh? [^o)]
[/quote]he is trying to sort a chrissy martin wall paper for the pc out

Thanks totll, got my background now! [:D](although as usual they don''t have my screen size so its not quite a perfect fit) [:(]

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/Downloads/0,,10355~2009190,00.html[/quote]Thanks, picture of the season I think!