Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Any pubs near Swaffham that will show Tranmere game?

Just wondering, as it turns out we are going to be in Swaffham for the game. Does anyone know a pub (relatively) close that will/might show the game and allow young teenagers in?

Thanks [:)] OTBC!

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]Probably The White Hart in the market place - if its not full of chavs and the TV''s been stolen.[/quote]

That would be my suggestion too, unless the Greyhound has invested it''s appearance fee from Kingdom into a Sky Sports package.

If not there, then maybe come further afield to Dereham where there may well be two places showing it, The Bull in the high street and the Wellington Club, in Wellington Road

The White Hart did reopen a short while ago but I dont think it has Sky in there anymore, not sure about the Greyhound but I could find out as I work in Swaffham and know the landlord.

If you were to venture into Dereham the Gemini would be a good option.  Slightly out of town, plenty of parking and definitely family friendly.

[quote user="SWP "]

The White Hart did reopen a short while ago but I dont think it has Sky in there anymore, not sure about the Greyhound but I could find out as I work in Swaffham and know the landlord.

If you were to venture into Dereham the Gemini would be a good option.  Slightly out of town, plenty of parking and definitely family friendly.

[/quote]If you could that would be absolutely fantastic, thanks for the help mate [:)]

Since the White Hart re-opened, i don''t think they''ve had Sky Sports

(although i''m not sure), your best bet is to go to the Greyhound, the

last time i went in there they had Sky Sports & i was allowed in (im

a ''young teenager'' too [Y])

[quote user="SWP "]Quote user: PUP''s are City''s future

If you could that would be absolutely fantastic, thanks for the help mate [:)]

yeah the Greyhound does have Sky Sports and it will be showing the Tranmere match on Friday

[/quote]Thank you very, very, very much [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]If not there, then maybe come further afield to Dereham where there may well be two places showing it, The Bull in the high street and the Wellington Club, in Wellington Road[/quote]The Wellington should be showing it on two large projector screens, so thats where im off too [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]If not there, then maybe come further afield to Dereham where there may well be two places showing it, The Bull in the high street and the Wellington Club, in Wellington Road[/quote]

The Wellington should be showing it on two large projector screens, so thats where im off too [:D]
[/quote]

If we didn''t have SKY then that''s where we would go too, good choice [Y]

Quote user= "PUP''s are City''s future ...(Norwich)": Do you know if it lets young teenagers in? Thanks :)

Yeah that shouldnt be a problem, glad to be of assistance.  It helps being the local bookie sometimes get to know people in a small town like Swaffham!