Sign in to follow this  
barclaybabe

How many are we taking to Tranmere?

[quote user="Barclay Bear"]

[quote user="judderman"]I rang the box office and they said that we nearly sold out our first allocation of 1600, so they''ve extended it to 7500, but they''re recommending getting tickets before travelling, although if it looks like that will sell out Tranmere will give us 3 sides to the stadium and build new corner infills. This is all true I got it straight from the box office, ask them.[/quote]

Does their stadium even hold 7500?

[/quote]Good point.....That must be why they''re building the corner infills.

Anyone on here going by train?

If so what time are you getting to lime street and do you want to share a taxi to Prenton park?

[quote user="7rew"]Anyone on here going by train? If so what time are you getting to lime street and do you want to share a taxi to Prenton park?[/quote]

I did that last time but this time im not going as family do during day..I was going to get a hotel room in liverpool and really make a weekend of it..

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]I would guess that we will get something like 1,100 fans at Tranmere. Do you go to all away games? You seem to have away tickets every week. Good effort![/quote]

since brighton i have gone to every away game, and hope to go to charlton and bristol

are you just going to pick up on everything, if you think im a liar ask my away lot. oh i was on the front page of the pinkun last mon for the swindon game

[quote user="barclaybabe"]are you just going to pick up on everything, if you think im a liar ask my away lot. oh i was on the front page of the pinkun last mon for the swindon game[/quote]Just ignore him and he''ll bore of it eventually.