Sign in to follow this  
barclaybabe

How many are we taking to Tranmere?

I know its on sky and stuff but i decided to go up with the atmosphere, but was wondering how many of us are prepared to do the long trip to merseyside?

I would guess that we will get something like 1,100 fans at Tranmere. Do you go to all away games? You seem to have away tickets every week. Good effort!

Had this one earmarked all season on account of how close it is for me... now the time has come, I''m skinto... [:(] so off to the rubbedy for me!

[quote user="Harry"]I''m going, staying in Blackpool Friday to Sunday for my sins.
[/quote]

You must of been a bad boy. Blackpool is a hole. Like a Giant version of Yarmough

Tell me about it, I lived there for 12 years and hate the place.Best thing to come out of it was making some good mates in the Northern Canaries.

[quote user="sven_goran"]I will be in Bulgaria then and I will watch the game on Sky in pub...[/quote]

I hope it''s the Country and not your Uncle......

I rang the box office and they said that we nearly sold out our first allocation of 1600, so they''ve extended it to 7500, but they''re recommending getting tickets before travelling, although if it looks like that will sell out Tranmere will give us 3 sides to the stadium and build new corner infills. This is all true I got it straight from the box office, ask them.

[quote user="judderman"]I rang the box office and they said that we nearly sold out our first allocation of 1600, so they''ve extended it to 7500, but they''re recommending getting tickets before travelling, although if it looks like that will sell out Tranmere will give us 3 sides to the stadium and build new corner infills. This is all true I got it straight from the box office, ask them.[/quote]1,600 to 7,500? On a friday night. And on sky? lol please tell me this is a wind up? [:P]I rang earlier today and the fella told me we had sold 2,000. The away end holds 2,500.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="judderman"]I rang the box office and they said that we nearly sold out our first allocation of 1600, so they''ve extended it to 7500, but they''re recommending getting tickets before travelling, although if it looks like that will sell out Tranmere will give us 3 sides to the stadium and build new corner infills.

This is all true I got it straight from the box office, ask them.
[/quote]

1,600 to 7,500? On a friday night. And on sky? lol please tell me this is a wind up? [:P]

I rang earlier today and the fella told me we had sold 2,000. The away end holds 2,500.
[/quote]

You''re not quite the Box Office are you Adam, but I like you.

Well I am going with my wife. Its a dreadful journey along the A14 and M6 so I am starting Thursday evening and staying the night at the Holiday Inn at Kettering. I have found out that they are having a special deal and we can stay the night for 5,000 Reward points and as I have 6,500 in the kitty I get a free night.

The seating at the stadium is "unreserved" which is a bit worrying. Sounds like the bad old days at Carrow Road when pushing and shoving was the norm in the barclay and no matter what time you got there a guy 6 ft 10 ins always came and stood in front of you at the last minute.

Anyway hope we have a big, big win and there are no injuries to either players or spectators.

On the ball City!

[quote user="Bobert"]Well I am going with my wife. Its a dreadful journey along the A14 and M6 so I am starting Thursday evening and staying the night at the Holiday Inn at Kettering. I have found out that they are having a special deal and we can stay the night for 5,000 Reward points and as I have 6,500 in the kitty I get a free night. The seating at the stadium is "unreserved" which is a bit worrying. Sounds like the bad old days at Carrow Road when pushing and shoving was the norm in the barclay and no matter what time you got there a guy 6 ft 10 ins always came and stood in front of you at the last minute. Anyway hope we have a big, big win and there are no injuries to either players or spectators. On the ball City![/quote]

Blimey Bobert, attaboy, you know how to keep the romance in your marriage ! I know what my wife would say if I suggested an away trip to Birkenhead to see Norwich play Tranmere as an Easter treat, especially when it''s live on Sky ! Seriously, good on you and I hope you are rewarded with good seats and a stunning display from our boys.

Blimey Bobert, attaboy, you know how to keep the romance in your marriage ! I know what my wife would say if I suggested an away trip to Birkenhead to see Norwich play Tranmere as an Easter treat, especially when it''s live on Sky ! Seriously, good on you and I hope you are rewarded with good seats and a stunning display from our boys.

I''m with you Bobert. Taking my missus up to Liverpool for the weekend. She can sit in the room or if she is lucky I''ll let her have a couple of quid for a drink in the bar while I''m at the match.

Got two nights in the Holiday Inn for £60.

We are even going in her car as I don''t want to get the wheels stolen off mine.

[quote user="Alf Tupper"]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="judderman"]I rang the box office and they said that we nearly sold out our first allocation of 1600, so they''ve extended it to 7500, but they''re recommending getting tickets before travelling, although if it looks like that will sell out Tranmere will give us 3 sides to the stadium and build new corner infills. This is all true I got it straight from the box office, ask them.[/quote]1,600 to 7,500? On a friday night. And on sky? lol please tell me this is a wind up? [:P]I rang earlier today and the fella told me we had sold 2,000. The away end holds 2,500.[/quote]

You''re not quite the Box Office are you Adam, but I like you.

[/quote]lol [:''(] not a big fan of sarcasm as you can see [:P] Does no harm to double check with some of the stuff some people say on here [:P]

[quote user="judderman"]I rang the box office and they said that we nearly sold out our first allocation of 1600, so they''ve extended it to 7500, but they''re recommending getting tickets before travelling, although if it looks like that will sell out Tranmere will give us 3 sides to the stadium and build new corner infills.

This is all true I got it straight from the box office, ask them.
[/quote]

Does their stadium even hold 7500?