Sign in to follow this  
Never  Blue

Trouble after game

we dont want it both ways however like arthur said its karma attack elderly people women dads and lads and everyone around the country will enjoy you northern monkeys taking a beating.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="batesout MOT"]Ha ha. This thread is comedy gold. Carlisle tried to keep us in the other night so we broke a lock and stormed the fence.[/quote]

And some Leeds fans wonder why no one wants them in their League ?

It was always the '' Dirty Leeds '' moniker under Revie. The football may have been cleaned up since then but the Neanderthal fans just won''t go away.

Don''t your decent fans ever wonder if it''s ever going to get any better ?
[/quote]

As it happens, I''m a decent fan.

Despite going to 40 games a season I hardly ever see any bother. Bit of laddishness/few blokes who''ve had a few too many-Yes occasionally. The (over)-reaction of some teams/towns we visit is nothing short of ridiculous. This thread is a prime example of such.

[quote user="City penguin"]

we dont want it both ways however like arthur said its karma attack elderly people women dads and lads and everyone around the country will enjoy you northern monkeys taking a beating.

[/quote]

I''ve followed Leeds to 40+ different grounds, been to hundreds of games and never once seem a Leeds fans attack an OAP, woman, child or even a scalfer unprovoked.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Good luck heading through Millwall land on your way to Gillingham saturday....be such a shame if you were attacked by your friends from south bermondsy.........its called karma.....[/quote]Actually, it would be a shame Arthur, as it would mean that 25 years after Heysel, and 20 years after Hillsborough and the Taylor report that followed, that some fans clubs can''t be trusted to behave themselves on match-days.Broadstairs found that post, with that Leeds fan bemoaning the loss of terracing, losing the "tribal atmosphere" you used to get from being in a ground and standing in a small space with your fellow supporters.  They have safe terracing in Germany, we''ll never get that here while there are idiots boasting about breaking locks and taking down fences, giving the hard man act to vulnerable people, and showing total disrespect for the grounds and areas they visit.

[quote user="batesout MOT"][quote user="City penguin"]

[/quote]

I''ve followed Leeds to 40+ different grounds, been to hundreds of games and never once seem a Leeds fans attack an OAP, woman, child or even a scalfer unprovoked.

[/quote]

You must be very dissapointed.  

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Ha ha. This thread is comedy gold. Carlisle tried to keep us in the other night so we broke a lock and stormed the fence.[/quote]

God how old are you? [:^)]  No wonder your fans aren''t liked

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Ha ha. This thread is comedy gold. Carlisle tried to keep us in the other night so we broke a lock and stormed the fence.[/quote]

[/quote]

Too old to be getting grabbed by the old bill, while trying to get out, like the other night. Luckily another few hundred allowed me to merge into the crowd.

[quote user="batesout MOT"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Too old to be getting grabbed by the old bill, while trying to get out, like the other night. Luckily another few hundred allowed me to merge into the crowd.

[/quote]Surely if you''re too old to be getting grabbed by the old bill, you are too old to be breaking locks and storming fences ?

[quote user="batesout MOT"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Keep posting and digging.

Do you enjoy supporting your family club while creaming yourself about what a few Millwall''s lads might do? You seem to want to have it both ways.

Batesout MOT, yes i do enjoy watching Norwich, what I dont enjoy is Leeds cocks attacking women, kids, disabled and OAPs at Carrow Road this season...you seem proud of it.....your so called hooligans had 300 norwich lads 5 minutes up the road but you decided against attacking like for like and attacked innocent fans.

You also seem proud of smashing down the gate holding you in at Carlisle....how brave....typical Leeds...hit and smash things and people who cant hit back.

Like I said have a good trip through Milwall....what goes around comes around....karma!!!

[quote user="batesout MOT"][quote user="City penguin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So why do you think your fans have a nationwide rep for doing just that then?

Another thing with leeds fans is you sing about hillsboro, the bradford fire, munich air crash, yet go nuts if someone mentions the Turks...perhaps you should look at your own behaviour hey???....i seem to remember after the Bradford fire Leeds fans trying to set fire to Bradfords ground a year or 2 after the fire....oh what a bunch of comediens you are.........

yeah righto!!! Ive seen Leeds once this season and seem to have witnessed more than you have over your hundred+ games.....strange that....let me guess that 5 year old girl was giving it the big un???

Yes I followed England in the 70s till the early 00s.....and before you say anything yes i have seen plenty of trouble....Luxemburg to Poland.....so whats your point???

[quote user="batesout MOT"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="batesout MOT"]Ha ha. This thread is comedy gold. Carlisle tried to keep us in the other night so we broke a lock and stormed the fence.[/quote]

And some Leeds fans wonder why no one wants them in their League ?

It was always the '' Dirty Leeds '' moniker under Revie. The football may have been cleaned up since then but the Neanderthal fans just won''t go away.

Don''t your decent fans ever wonder if it''s ever going to get any better ?
[/quote]

As it happens, I''m a decent fan.

Despite going to 40 games a season I hardly ever see any bother. Bit of laddishness/few blokes who''ve had a few too many-Yes occasionally. The (over)-reaction of some teams/towns we visit is nothing short of ridiculous. This thread is a prime example of such.

[/quote]

Well are you really batesout? If so good for you! But you are a misguided one that''s for sure. Because I can''t see the funny side of your fans being locked in after games and for the umpteenth time on this thread I will explain why.

The vast majority of people in this country have no interest in football and certainly not enough interest to bother differentiating between different clubs let alone supporters of the same club. If your fans cannot be trusted to behave themselves, so have to be locked in a football stadium until decent people have had time to leave, then the vast majority of people in this country will tar all your fans with the same brush. In fact they will tar ALL FOOTBALL FANS of any club with the same brush. It becomes a football problem and when governments make decisions they will make them for football fans not just Leeds fans.

So decent fans, like you and I, cannot afford to let this happen. Those who can''t behave themselves should be punished and kept away from football grounds. Allowing them to hide amongst the law abiding decent fans for 20 minutes after the game will eventually mean all law abiding decent fans will be punished. If you don''t believe this can happen just look back 25 years.

1st time ive said this for a while, but well said Nutty.

As for this comment "Ha ha. This thread is comedy gold. Carlisle tried to keep us in the other night so we broke a lock and stormed the fence."

Sums up Leeds fans mentallity and is exactly why you all get tared with the same brush....thinking its funny to storm the fence....yet you are a decent fan???....what are your undecent fans like???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]1st time ive said this for a while, but well said Nutty. As for this comment "Ha ha. This thread is comedy gold. Carlisle tried to keep us in the other night so we broke a lock and stormed the fence." Sums up Leeds fans mentallity and is exactly why you all get tared with the same brush....thinking its funny to storm the fence....yet you are a decent fan???....what are your undecent fans like???[/quote]

I planned to leave the discussion, as it seemed to be going down a dead end. However, as requested...

If you''ve followed England round Europe, you''ll have seen a fair amount of action. Maybe not getting involved, but certainly enjoying a bit of banter with foreigners, and maybe enjoying the odd crowd chase from the local constabulary. However, I would be disgusted by anyone who chose to attack an innocent fan (man/woman/child). I''m leaving it at that, good evening to all.

Fair enough Batesout MOT, not looking for an argument, but yes I have seen a fair bit of action, as I mentioned Luxemburg to Poland....Lux, well, i think you had to be there to understand what happened....anyone whos been to Poland will tell you they idolise English "hooligans" and there was some very naughty stuff going on there, particulary in the park when a couple of English got cut up badly......Luxumburg, well it was a bit hard not to get involved to be honest, and i genuinley mean that, it was that or die basically....

Also Batesout MOT the regulars on here know all about my sons antics and him being deported from Sweden in 92 and Holland in 93.....lets leave it at that mate.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Also Batesout MOT the regulars on here know all about my sons antics and him being deported from Sweden in 92 and Holland in 93.....lets leave it at that mate.[/quote]

wow

Still no returned phone call from Norfolk''s finest... tick, tock, tick, tock! [O]To think the authorities wonder why they still have a problem with violence occuring at football matches when they are clear witness to such things and all too often turn a blind eye to it.

thefutureisyellow.....not sure what you meant by "wow"...but me and my son fell out over this and it was only when he got his head screwed on and settled down that he grew up...lovely lad now....but in those days I dont mind admitting that I felt ashamed....hes always my son and Im proud of him.

[quote user="Smudger"]Still no returned phone call from Norfolk''s finest... tick, tock, tick, tock! [O]

To think the authorities wonder why they still have a problem with violence occuring at football matches when they are clear witness to such things and all too often turn a blind eye to it.
[/quote]

As you left Roccos that day to go to the game with a few others i take it they have provided witness statements Smudge as additional evidence or did they turn a blind eye too?

[quote user="Smudger"]Still no returned phone call from Norfolk''s finest... tick, tock, tick, tock! [O]

To think the authorities wonder why they still have a problem with violence occuring at football matches when they are clear witness to such things and all too often turn a blind eye to it.
[/quote]

As you left Roccos that day to go to the game with a few others i take it they have provided witness statements Smudge as additional evidence or did they turn a blind eye too?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]thefutureisyellow.....not sure what you meant by "wow"...but me and my son fell out over this and it was only when he got his head screwed on and settled down that he grew up...lovely lad now....but in those days I dont mind admitting that I felt ashamed....hes always my son and Im proud of him.[/quote]

Apologies then Arthur, I  misinterpreted what you said.

[/quote]

I was pleased to get a letter from Mcnally, I had only e-mailled himm but got a  full written reply.

No problem thefutureisyellow......thats the problem with forums.....you dont always understand how people are saying certain things.....I was in no way proud of, or defending what hes done.....but hes matured and grown up...