Sign in to follow this  
Gooders_Army

The big game saturday

What a huge game on saturday should be a cracker, hopefully were stay strong and play like we did against Yeovil and win maybe two nil three one should be tight. Holt and Martin should cause them problems and with wes and mcnamee wide should be a good formula with Korey bein dynamic in the middle.

We have to make sure we defend well and keep them quiet and build from there. Should be a cracking atmosphere and if we win will be a huge march towards promotion and hopefully winning league 1 not that winning the league is all important second would be fine. Hope to see russell back in midfield probs for lappin maybe and be good to see oli given a chance but martin has done very well this season.

OT i posted an article bout the IPL but they moved it too the not football section and wondered if people on here would be interested in joining me to do a fantasy team on cricinfo and ill make a league and give everyone the code. Be really fun and be great to get loads of pinkun and 606 users to do it and as a new user be great to do something for everyone and it be a laugh lol

Anyone up for it??

what r peeps starting line up predictions for saturday mine is:

Forster

R.Martin Doherty Nelson Rose

Mcnamee Russell Smith Hoolahan

Holt Martin

Thoughts???

Anyone up for cricinfo fantasy league for the IPL lol will setup a league in the morning ok guys

that would be my my starting line up. One slight worry would be that id want wes to be given a free role so can do what he wants aslong hes not chasing down their left backs wing, it leaves rose exposed who i am not fully confident in. I think that weve got a really strong squad for example the back four that will play tomoro would not make it into my fully fit starting 11. Spillane has hige potential and martin is good cover for him, Out of the 4CBs i think in the pair you need a ball winner one that can play football. Askou would be a lot better ball winner that nelson with also composure on the ball. Whitbread from what ive seen of him an millwall and brefily here looks top class especially distribution wise. So for me Askou and Whitbread. I know its harsh on doc and maybe less so nelson as they have played so well in recent weeks but i genuinly feel that Askou and whitbread are better players. Drury is a lot more complete full back than rose aswell.

guys i have created the league on cricinfo u need to make your team and then give me your name and email and ill send u an invite which u will recieve an LPIN code and then go to the league page and join the league ok up to u if u want to join justvthought it would be fun to do a league for the IPL full of pinkun and 606 users

guys ive checked the help page and i dont know if u have to give me your team name and email to get the code or your proper name and email trie and give me your team name and hopefully that works ok really sorry bout that i thought it would just give me the code straight away never done a league on cricinfo before my mistake

I reckon Rusty will come in for Mcnamee. L;ambert will want to keep things tight early on. We saw the attacking threat of Huddersfield in the first half at carrow road. If he is fit enough I would also start Drury ahead of Rose. Pilkington is a top player on their right hand side

ok if there r anyone interested in joining my fantasy team for the ipL on cricinfo then after u have created your team u have to give me your team name and email address so i can send u an invite where your get the code now i know putting uour email out in public can deter peeps so i dont mind giving out my address so u email me your team name and ill send u an invite where your get the code and can join what do peeps want to do the tournament starts at half two today