Sign in to follow this  
a man called horse

Missing the next three games

Off on holiday tomorrow so will miss the next three games.It''s the last time I let the wife pick the holiday dates.I''m sure we will be still top when I return so thertefore a bit closer to the championship.bye.

[quote user="a man called horse"]Off on holiday tomorrow so will miss the next three games.It''s the last time I let the wife pick the holiday dates.I''m sure we will be still top when I return so thertefore a bit closer to the championship.bye.[/quote]

Going somewhere nice?

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="a man called horse"]Off on holiday tomorrow so will miss the next three games.It''s the last time I let the wife pick the holiday dates.I''m sure we will be still top when I return so thertefore a bit closer to the championship.bye.[/quote]

Going somewhere nice?

[/quote]

India. I fancy a decent curry

[quote user="a man called horse"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Going somewhere nice?

[/quote]

[/quote]Magdalen street is where you want to be then.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="a man called horse"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Going somewhere nice?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Magdalen street is where you want to be then.
[/quote]

If you can get off the shithouse

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="morty"][quote user="a man called horse"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Going somewhere nice?

[/quote]

[/quote]Magdalen street is where you want to be then.[/quote]

[/quote]Never had the squits once from a curry house there.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="morty"][quote user="a man called horse"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Going somewhere nice?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never had the squits once from a curry house there.
[/quote]

Bet he does?

Did you appeal against the sending off?

Hope you have a good time, I''m sure the regulars on here will keep you up to speed with how our fortunes are going.

[quote user="Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="morty"][quote user="a man called horse"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Going somewhere nice?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never had the squits once from a curry house there.
[/quote]

Bet he does?

[/quote

I''ll let you know when I get back

[quote user="a man called horse"]Off on holiday tomorrow so will miss the next three games.It''s the last time I let the wife pick the holiday dates.I''m sure we will be still top when I return so thertefore a bit closer to the championship.bye.[/quote]It''s all about you, isn''t it?