Sign in to follow this  
Gooders_Army

The Media and dirty Leeds!!!

i cant stand the media and all this obsession with leeds the whole season. We get no coverage on the football league show or on sky/radio it is terrible we r top of the league great support, great manager one of the top forwards in the division in Grant Holt and we get no mention. We might get a snippet on the football league show if we go up lol but it still will be bout leeds only makin the play offs lol.

Also who hates alan green??? all he cares bout is the top of the premier league and the champions league and he thinks he knows it all what a c***. He nevers gives the championship much mention and never league 1 or 2 but gives leeds the odd mention u know why once a big club and got great support what bout us for god sake.

Big game tomorrow be good to see how Lee Clark is doin as a manager never blamed him for rodent, be interesting to see how lamberts lines the team up tomorrow whether he goes back to the diamond or keeps the wide men. Grant Holt needs to be at his best tomorrow and wes needs to create and get the ball out to macca with his pace and for chris martin to score again so he builds up his confidence again.

Look im really sorry ive posted bout cricket a lot last night and today but the only reason i did it was to get some 606ers and pinkun users to join the league whether they r huge cricket fans or not just for a laugh and to do something everyone can join in with and have some friendly banter

The IPL started today so if u join tonight u can easily catch up the code is 100705-7aec58ff67df9e07 on cricinfo lol cheers sign up if u want to then i wont mention it again ok thanks OTBC

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Give the people what they want hey....ok then....we are top of the league!!![/quote]

completely unrelated lol

Bates had it

Lets face it, who are the biggest failure and hence story in football at the moment? Was the same when Man City and Sheff Weds were down in this slagheap of a division. Now Pompy won''t be wound up Leeds fit the bill.

It''s because nobody cares about 3rd tier football, if we were as big a club (historically) as Leeds we''d get the same attention, but we''re not, so we''re just another 3rd tier club nobody wants to read about - fair enough.People don''t care if we get promoted, but people do care about Leeds getting promoted (or indeed not) hence why it''s reported more.

[quote user="bjg123"]It''s because nobody cares about 3rd tier football, if we were as big a club (historically) as Leeds we''d get the same attention, but we''re not, so we''re just another 3rd tier club nobody wants to read about - fair enough.People don''t care if we get promoted, but people do care about Leeds getting promoted (or indeed not) hence why it''s reported more.[/quote]That kind of common sense wont endear you to people here, its much better to buy into the whole Leeds-run-the-media conspiracy [;)]

We''ve always been ignored by the media apart from a few moments in our history!

Aparently to many outside of Norfolk we''re a little club in a farming City where we''re largely an afterthought, about the size of Peterborough United with a small passionless support - little old Norwich!

The truth is we have the potential to be one of the top 10 clubs in the Country both on the football field and support levels!

To be fair to Leeds I''d consider them to be amongst the minority of clubs in this Country who I''d genuinely consider to be bigger than us!

End of the day I''ve been around long enough to be well accustomed to the media blanket of Norwich and don''t give a shiny sh*te as long as we keep producing the good results on the football field!

I''d echo that grantroeder disaster. As an exile, getting news on City when I first started supporting them back in the early 90''s was very difficult. Unless we played one of the ''big'' club, we weren''t in the newspapers. Even with our UEFA cup run, it took the media a little while to grasp what was going on as many expected us to fall at the first hurdle. The lack of media interest is a double-edged sword. We rightly want our successes glorified however, we also want our talents to remain undiscovered - who wants to see Smith leave too early, before we get to see his achieve what looks like a great career?Since the advent of the web, I can keep up with what''s going on with the boys. I get my news and let everyone else worry about their''s themselves.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]We''ve always been ignored by the media apart from a few moments in our history! Aparently to many outside of Norfolk we''re a little club in a farming City where we''re largely an afterthought, about the size of Peterborough United with a small passionless support - little old Norwich! The truth is we have the potential to be one of the top 10 clubs in the Country both on the football field and support levels! To be fair to Leeds I''d consider them to be amongst the minority of clubs in this Country who I''d genuinely consider to be bigger than us! End of the day I''ve been around long enough to be well accustomed to the media blanket of Norwich and don''t give a shiny sh*te as long as we keep producing the good results on the football field![/quote]

Yes but call it what you like, I have been saying this about us and the media for a long time now, But right this minute I don''t care that we are not talke about, It takes away the preasure from the team, let them do the talking on the pitch, Give Leeds all the Hype you like and watch them stumble, leave us alone and wait till may