Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: The Music Continued to Play While the Ship Was Sinking

Ok, this whole thread is getting daft. How about people have the opportunity to ask you questions up until sunday evening...or a deadline that suits you....The moderators will post them in one place and you will have the opportunity to answer the concerns that people have?Or is that too simple?

[quote user="morty"]Guys, stop feeding the troll and he''ll go away.

He''s not who he says he is.

Just another attention seeking idiot.
[/quote]

Feed away, makes a change

[quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="morty"]Guys, stop feeding the troll and he''ll go away.He''s not who he says he is.Just another attention seeking idiot.[/quote]

Morty, have you pulled out Humpty yet?  Call the number me boy!!!

[/quote]Why on earth would I want to talk to you, you self righteous american bell-end?Though I may register it on a few gay contact sites.[:)]

Interesting, I come home after a long day at work and running around after the kids and see a potential investor, or a someone broking for them (for the want of a better word) getting into a slanging match with some of the more, er, “excitable” posters here.

Truly bizarre. How could anyone serious about investment try to promote their cause on a message board by insulting the fans of the club they would like to buy into?

First impressions last, and ignoring whatever went on before he started getting interested in NCFC, Joe Kosich has a great deal of ground to make up with me before I take him or who he represents seriously.

A tip Joe, ignore the insults and if you really think that you can promote your cause to NCFC fans, reply to sensible posts on here with thoughtful and reasoned responses.

You’ll do your cause a great deal of good and we might start to take you seriously.

Cheers

Tim

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Ok, this whole thread is getting daft.[/quote]''Getting''?A quick Google will get you the relevant number so that doesn''t prove anything...

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

Interesting, I come home after a long day at work and running around after the kids and see a potential investor, or a someone broking for them (for the want of a better word) getting into a slanging match with some of the more, er, “excitable” posters here.

Truly bizarre. How could anyone serious about investment try to promote their cause on a message board by insulting the fans of the club they would like to buy into?

First impressions last, and ignoring whatever went on before he started getting interested in NCFC, Joe Kosich has a great deal of ground to make up with me before I take him or who he represents seriously.

A tip Joe, ignore the insults and if you really think that you can promote your cause to NCFC fans, reply to sensible posts on here with thoughtful and reasoned responses.

You’ll do your cause a great deal of good and we might start to take you seriously.

Cheers

Tim

[/quote]

Gee,

I tried to be nice.  Wrote a wonderful blog post.  Interviewed with the evening new and gave great compliments to the supporter.  Subsequently, "GOOD "OL MICK" TOLD ME TO PISS OFF ON THE BBC .  Great decorum and hospitality shown by your chairman.

Joe

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Cheers

Tim

[/quote]

Gee,

I tried to be nice.  Wrote a wonderful blog post.  Interviewed with the evening new and gave great compliments to the supporter.  Subsequently, "GOOD "OL MICK" TOLD ME TO PISS OFF ON THE BBC .  Great decorum and hospitality shown by your chairman.

Joe

[/quote]What part of "Piss off" are you struggling to comprehend?

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Championship Dogger "]

ermmm, McNally - chairman???
[/quote]

Chairman do have a responsibility to shareholders and other stakeholders to obtain the best terms for the club.  By excluding parties from the process, is that getting best terms?

I guaranty you not!!!!!

[/quote]

You don''t get it do you?

[/quote]

Morty,

Even before Pete''s confirmation that it was him, the style of his first post reminded me of something I''d read that JK had posted before on a thread that was linked through a Sheffield Wednesday site. 

I''m 100% convinced he is who he claims to be. Maybe I''m a gullible fool. Maybe not. I''m sure we''ll see who is right or wrong before long.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Cheers

Tim

[/quote]

Gee,

Joe

[/quote]

What part of "Piss off" are you struggling to comprehend?
[/quote]

It''s only because I love pissing you off Morty!!  It''s so fun and sooooo easy.  Why haven''t you gone away like you said??

Joe

[quote user="morty"]Guys, stop feeding the troll and he''ll go away.He''s not who he says he is.Just another attention seeking idiot.[/quote]

Morty,

Even before Pete''s confirmation that it was him, the style of his first post reminded me of something I''d read that JK had posted before on a thread that was linked through a Sheffield Wednesday site. 

I''m 100% convinced he is who he claims to be. Maybe I''m a gullible fool. Maybe not. I''m sure we''ll see who is right or wrong before long.

[/quote]Great way to do business then lol.[Y]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Does anyone else think that Houston Canary has been suspiciously quiet during all of this...? [;)]
[/quote]

I love the sound of Houston''s silence

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Ok, this whole thread is getting daft.[/quote]

''Getting''?

A quick Google will get you the relevant number so that doesn''t prove anything...
[/quote]

I did a quick google of the number, with "speech marks" having removed the 001 at the start and was directed to the Tranmere Rovers Ebay auction!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

Morty,

[/quote]

Great way to do business then lol.

[Y]
[/quote]

I''m sure Warren Buffett and Jack Welch have sought your counsel on a plethora of business issues Morty!  You''re a mental GIANT in every way!!

Best Joe

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Cheers

Tim

[/quote]

Gee,

Joe

[/quote]What part of "Piss off" are you struggling to comprehend?[/quote]

It''s only because I love pissing you off Morty!!  It''s so fun and sooooo easy.  Why haven''t you gone away like you said??

Joe

[/quote]You don''t piss me off at all, I''m hanging around watching you make a dick of yourself in the public domain and yet STILL wondering why our club doesn''t want to do business with you.No wonder people have such a stereotype of you yanks, most of you seem to live up to it!

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Morty,

[/quote]Great way to do business then lol.[Y][/quote]

I''m sure Warren Buffett and Jack Welch have sought your counsel on a plethora of business issues Morty!  You''re a mental GIANT in every way!!

Best Joe

[/quote]Lets just wait and see if you get Norwich City''s business then.That''ll prove who knows what he is talking about here.[:)]

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Does anyone else think that Houston Canary has been suspiciously quiet during all of this...? [;)][/quote]

I love the sound of Houston''s silence

[/quote]We''ve had a problem...

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Cheers

Tim

[/quote]

Gee,

Joe

[/quote]

I didn''t think our Chairman has actually said anything has he. I thought it was just Mr McNally?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Cheers

Tim

[/quote]

Gee,

Joe

[/quote]

What part of "Piss off" are you struggling to comprehend?
[/quote]

Joe

[/quote]

You don''t piss me off at all, I''m hanging around watching you make a dick of yourself in the public domain and yet STILL wondering why our club doesn''t want to do business with you.

No wonder people have such a stereotype of you yanks, most of you seem to live up to it!
[/quote]

Ah Morty.....how I do love your lively banter.  I can practically feel your spittle on this side of the Atlantic in beautiful Pinehurst, NC!!

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Cheers

Tim

[/quote]

Gee,

Joe

[/quote]What part of "Piss off" are you struggling to comprehend?[/quote]

Joe

[/quote]You don''t piss me off at all, I''m hanging around watching you make a dick of yourself in the public domain and yet STILL wondering why our club doesn''t want to do business with you.No wonder people have such a stereotype of you yanks, most of you seem to live up to it![/quote]

Ah Morty.....how I do love your lively banter.  I can practically feel your spittle on this side of the Atlantic in beautiful Pinehurst, NC!!

[/quote]I''m not angry.Plebeians like you deserve pity, and rehabilitation.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="can u sit down please"]Ok, this whole thread is getting daft.[/quote]''Getting''?A quick Google will get you the relevant number so that doesn''t prove anything...[/quote]

I did a quick google of the number, with "speech marks" having removed the 001 at the start and was directed to the Tranmere Rovers Ebay auction!

[/quote]I got this - [url]http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_57f81[/url]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

Morty,

[/quote]

Great way to do business then lol.

[Y]
[/quote]

Best Joe

[/quote]

Lets just wait and see if you get Norwich City''s business then.

That''ll prove who knows what he is talking about here.

[:)]
[/quote]

Was never asking for THEIR BUSINESS.  My clients pay me which is not NCFC.  C''mon Morty, you''re making yourself look dumber than you have already!!

Look I''m Stevie Wonder and even I can see the hints that "Joe" simply isn''t getting!!!

Here is a another clue;

Chief Executive......Chairman.........

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Morty,

[/quote]Great way to do business then lol.[Y][/quote]

Best Joe

[/quote]Lets just wait and see if you get Norwich City''s business then.That''ll prove who knows what he is talking about here.[:)][/quote]

Was never asking for THEIR BUSINESS.  My clients pay me which is not NCFC.  C''mon Morty, you''re making yourself look dumber than you have already!!

[/quote]Are you surprised the club wants nothing to do with you, in whatever capacity?

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

I can confirm it''s Joe Kosich.

For those still none the wiser click here

[/quote]

Erm, Pete . . . clearly the guy on this thread isn''t the real Joe Kosich. 

Next question:  when Michael Bailey wrote this piece, did he get his information from the real Joe Kosich or not???

Has Archant been scammed???  [:D] [:$]

[/quote]

001.910.295.8851....call me, I''m in the book.

[/quote]

If you really were who you say you are, you wouldn''t be in the book . . .

NEXT!