Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: The Music Continued to Play While the Ship Was Sinking

I really hope McNally reads this thread lol.I reckon he''d get a chuckle out of it.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Anglofile"]You know what''s surreal is a television cook and a guy with a really bad haircut and temper running a club that''s awash in 23 million quid of debt.  Next call your bank so I can purchase the notes and wipe out the shareholders when I foreclose..... PRICELESS!!!!!![/quote]

Oh just f**k off you American tw*t.  I wouldn''t wish you on that lot down the road.  Tosser.
[/quote]

Tisk Tisk Humpty Dumpty....Don''t stroke out on me yet.  I feel your blood pressure rising to unsafe levels.  I fear for your health.  Take a beta blocker and call me in the morning!!

[quote user="morty"]I really hope McNally reads this thread lol.

I reckon he''d get a chuckle out of it.
[/quote]

I hope he is as he''ll be the first one to go when we get control of the club.

Scrubber!!!

Shall we all stop feeding the troll?We get more intelligent discussion with the Leeds fans lol.

[quote user="morty"]Shall we all stop feeding the troll?

We get more intelligent discussion with the Leeds fans lol.
[/quote]

Morty... please don''t go away mad......just go away!!!!!!!

Now come on Morty, you know that''s...Actually that''s spot on.I am sorry but it is obvious this guy is not who he says he is.  If someone signed up calling himself Santa and Pete says "well, this isn''t someone with a duplicate account..." everyone would probably believe it.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Now come on Morty, you know that''s...

Actually that''s spot on.

I am sorry but it is obvious this guy is not who he says he is.  If someone signed up calling himself Santa and Pete says "well, this isn''t someone with a duplicate account..." everyone would probably believe it.
[/quote]

Cheers Humpty and Morty.  Remember to hold hands when crossing the street and look both ways....morons

While I''m here I would just like to apologise for my previous remark.  It was out of order and totally unnecessary.  You''re probably not American at all...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]While I''m here I would just like to apologise for my previous remark.  It was out of order and totally unnecessary.  You''re probably not American at all...
[/quote]

Humpty, you''re so far up Morty''s ringhole that I don''t where you start and Morty ends!!!

Cheers!!!

[quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Now come on Morty, you know that''s...

Actually that''s spot on.

I am sorry but it is obvious this guy is not who he says he is.  If someone signed up calling himself Santa and Pete says "well, this isn''t someone with a duplicate account..." everyone would probably believe it.
[/quote]

Cheers Humpty and Morty.  Remember to hold hands when crossing the street and look both ways....morons

[/quote]

Ah now he''s taking control of the Carra Rd closure problem.

[quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]While I''m here I would just like to apologise for my previous remark.  It was out of order and totally unnecessary.  You''re probably not American at all...[/quote]

Humpty, you''re so far up Morty''s ringhole that I don''t where you start and Morty ends!!!

Cheers!!!

[/quote]We''ve seen you start, so time for you to end?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

I can confirm it''s Joe Kosich.

For those still none the wiser click here

[/quote]

Erm, Pete . . . clearly the guy on this thread isn''t the real Joe Kosich. 

Next question:  when Michael Bailey wrote this piece, did he get his information from the real Joe Kosich or not???

Has Archant been scammed???  [:D] [:$]

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]While I''m here I would just like to apologise for my previous remark.  It was out of order and totally unnecessary.  You''re probably not American at all...
[/quote]

Cheers!!!

[/quote]

We''ve seen you start, so time for you to end?

No, this has been great reading post from hysterical/apoplectic supporters.  All I want is for my clients to get a fair shot at investment in the club.  McNally has not done that and I believe he has shirked his fiduciary responsibilities as chairman.

Joe
[/quote]

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

Next question:  when Michael Bailey wrote this piece, did he get his information from the real Joe Kosich or not???

001.910.295.8851....call me, I''m in the book.

[/quote]

[quote user="Championship Dogger "]Hey you guys got punked[:D]
[/quote]

Hey Dog Boy,

Prove it... the numbers above.  I''m in the office now.

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]While I''m here I would just like to apologise for my previous remark.  It was out of order and totally unnecessary.  You''re probably not American at all...[/quote]

Cheers!!!

[/quote]We''ve seen you start, so time for you to end?

No, this has been great reading post from hysterical/apoplectic supporters.  All I want is for my clients to get a fair shot at investment in the club.  McNally has not done that and I believe he has shirked his fiduciary responsibilities as chairman.

Joe[/quote]

[/quote]ermmm, McNally - chairman???

[quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="Championship Dogger "]Hey you guys got punked[:D][/quote]

Hey Dog Boy,

Prove it... the numbers above.  I''m in the office now.

[/quote]Dog boy? Nice, well thought up

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Enlighten us on your "clients". Background?
[/quote]

Yeah right... I''m going to fill you in!!!

PFT

[quote user="Championship Dogger "][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Anglofile"]

[/quote]

Cheers!!!

[/quote]

We''ve seen you start, so time for you to end?

Joe
[/quote]

[/quote]

ermmm, McNally - chairman???
[/quote]

Chairman do have a responsibility to shareholders and other stakeholders to obtain the best terms for the club.  By excluding parties from the process, is that getting best terms?

I guaranty you not!!!!!

[quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Enlighten us on your "clients". Background? [/quote]

PFT

[/quote]Now i know the site is called "The Pink Un" but i really dont wanna be filled in, maybe try Brighton.....they may be up for it.... [;)]I dont expect you to post full details but your not going the right way of winning friends on here.

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

That''s too tempting.  Must restrain my Skype...

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Enlighten us on your "clients". Background?
[/quote]

PFT

[/quote]

Now i know the site is called "The Pink Un" but i really dont wanna be filled in, maybe try Brighton.....they may be up for it.... [;)]

I dont expect you to post full details but your not going the right way of winning friends on here.
[/quote]

Not my objective.  I believe you know what it is very well!

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

That''s too tempting.  Must restrain my Skype...
[/quote]

Or too damn cheap to drop a dime!!

Guys, stop feeding the troll and he''ll go away.He''s not who he says he is.Just another attention seeking idiot.

[quote user="morty"]Guys, stop feeding the troll and he''ll go away.

He''s not who he says he is.

Just another attention seeking idiot.
[/quote]

Morty, have you pulled out Humpty yet?  Call the number me boy!!!

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

That''s too tempting.  Must restrain my Skype...[/quote]

Or too damn cheap to drop a dime!!

[/quote]Skype?  I think a call would cost Ipswich Hooker rates (a fraction of a penny per minute [if you find a live one]).  Sadly I think I''d spend most of the minute giggling like a child when I realise you really are posting on the Pink''Un messageboard.