Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: The Music Continued to Play While the Ship Was Sinking

[quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="leedscanary"]How long before Tony Fernandez comes on here calling Morty a C***? Lol[/quote][:D][/quote]

Morty, I''m really beginning to like you.  I have a soft spot in my heart for retards!!

Joe

[/quote]Good to know you aren''t self-loathing.  Huurrrrrrrr....So what was the plan after winning over the Pink''Un members?  Start a FaceBook group?

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="leedscanary"]How long before Tony Fernandez comes on here calling Morty a C***? Lol[/quote][:D][/quote]

Morty, I''m really beginning to like you.  I have a soft spot in my heart for retards!!

Joe

[/quote]

Can I use a word ike "educable mentally handicapped"  Jeez....tight restrictions!!

[/quote]Yes, and I believe the forum moderators are currently working on "American idiot filter v1"So say your piece quick.[:)][/quote]

That explains the lack of Houston

[/quote]Unfortunately he''s still prolific in the "Its just not football" forum where he is still barking mad.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="leedscanary"]How long before Tony Fernandez comes on here calling Morty a C***? Lol[/quote]

[:D]
[/quote]

Joe

[/quote]

Can I use a word ike "educable mentally handicapped"  Jeez....tight restrictions!!

[/quote]

Yes, and I believe the forum moderators are currently working on "American idiot filter v1"

So say your piece quick.

[:)]
[/quote]

Morty,

You promised you were leaving an hour ago.  Isn''t your mommy calling you to come home!!

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Anglofile"]

Joe

[/quote]Good to know you aren''t self-loathing.  Huurrrrrrrr....So what was the plan after winning over the Pink''Un members?  Start a FaceBook group?[/quote]He seems more of a Bebo man.....

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Anglofile"]

Joe

[/quote]

[/quote]Yes, and I believe the forum moderators are currently working on "American idiot filter v1"So say your piece quick.[:)][/quote]

Morty,

You promised you were leaving an hour ago.  Isn''t your mommy calling you to come home!!

[/quote]I am home, and I already told you, watching you make a complete tool of yourself is actually fairly amusing.[:)]

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Anglofile"]

Joe

[/quote]Good to know you aren''t self-loathing.  Huurrrrrrrr....So what was the plan after winning over the Pink''Un members?  Start a FaceBook group?[/quote]He seems more of a Bebo man.....[/quote]You''re quite right: Bebo is much easier to say.

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/14209195c6_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

There is a football club 90 miles away from us who are currently trying to raise £3.5m in investment in order to buy back their football stadium by 2011. If they dont raise the capital the ground will be sold to property developers and it could spell the end of the club.

They play in the Blue Square Premier, two divisions below Norwich City, and are called ''Cambridge United''. Your yank friends, probably Harvard or Yale graduates (always the extreme capitalists), would fit in well amongst those lot.

The investors would gain full ownership of the ground and recieve almost £200k a year from the club. A half decent annual return on investment. The terms state that should the club fold, you could sell the land (valued at £5m) to property developers.

If your lot really give a shit about football, and are not looking to asset strip like almost every American investor in this country (Randy Lerner aside), then go and do something where you are needed. Cambridge United fans would welcome you with open arms. But only because they are desperate. Personally I think that they would be better off playing on a sunday league pitch.

That way you can stop handing around where you are not wanted, and do something good for the world. At the moment you are simply wasting oxygen.

Everybody has seen you for what you are, a fake and a fraud. Your spitting your dummy out like a little child because you have promised your client a stake in a British football club and nobody wants to give you the time of day. Is baby boy not going to get his money? No money for the ickle baby? aawwwww didums, let mummy and daddy stroke your forehead.... suckle suckle

Back to chasing the AdSense bucks for you Mr Blogger..... unless you have any more bits of sh*t to sell on eBay..... welcome back to the real world..... Anybody can incorporate in Delaware by the way, all of my money goes through Delaware, doesn''t make you special.

[quote user="leedscanary"]So who is he then - either we8wba, Beaker, Houston or Shyster? Lol[/quote]The Morty obsession points to Shyster, the abusiveness suggests Houston... but can I throw Cluck into the mix as a rank outsider (very rank, too)?

[quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Fozzie"][quote user="Anglofile"]

Joe

[/quote]Good to know you aren''t self-loathing.  Huurrrrrrrr....So what was the plan after winning over the Pink''Un members?  Start a FaceBook group?[/quote]He seems more of a Bebo man.....[/quote]You''re quite right: Bebo is much easier to say.[/quote]

Chat Roulette more like

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="leedscanary"]How long before Tony Fernandez comes on here calling Morty a C***? Lol[/quote]

[:D]
[/quote]

Joe

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, and I believe the forum moderators are currently working on "American idiot filter v1"

So say your piece quick.

[/quote]

Morty,

[/quote]

I am home, and I already told you, watching you make a complete tool of yourself is actually fairly amusing.

[/quote]

Morty and all,

This has been fun but even fun things must come to an end.  It has become a bit tiresome as the wind up has been waaaay too easy.  If any of you are interested, I''ll be at the Sheffield Derby on April 18th in the Kop wearing a Wednesday home strip with Anglofile printed on it.  I''ll be celebrating the new investment I helped bring to the Owls with some of my new mates from Owlstalk.  Please feel free to purchase a ticket and watch some real football in the CCC.

Joe

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="leedscanary"]So who is he then - either we8wba, Beaker, Houston or Shyster? Lol[/quote]
The Morty obsession points to Shyster, the abusiveness suggests Houston... but can I throw Cluck into the mix as a rank outsider (very rank, too)?
[/quote]

Makes too much sense for Houston

I have some mates who are Sheffield united fans.I''ll tell them to look out for you and say hello on my behalf.[:)]

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="leedscanary"]So who is he then - either we8wba, Beaker, Houston or Shyster? Lol[/quote]The Morty obsession points to Shyster, the abusiveness suggests Houston... but can I throw Cluck into the mix as a rank outsider (very rank, too)?[/quote]

Makes too much sense for Houston

[/quote]Sports desk Pete implied early on in the thread that this wasn''t someone with a multiple forum identity, and confirmed this guy is who he said he is.Which makes it even more amazing / bizarre lol.

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Anglofile"]

Joe

[/quote]

Morty,

[/quote]I am home, and I already told you, watching you make a complete tool of yourself is actually fairly amusing.[:)][/quote]

Morty and all,

This has been fun but even fun things must come to an end.  It has become a bit tiresome as the wind up has been waaaay too easy.  If any of you are interested, I''ll be at the Sheffield Derby on April 18th in the Kop wearing a Wednesday home strip with Anglofile printed on it.  I''ll be celebrating the new investment I helped bring to the Owls with some of my new mates from Owlstalk.  Please feel free to purchase a ticket and watch some real football in the CCC.

Joe

[/quote]You may as well buy a tesco bag and wear that.Real football...hopefully Weds can stay up so we play them next year! Please shut the door on your way out.....

Wow, now that was a surreal read.Joe, if your for real, then please do business via the appropriate channels, not an internet message board. This whole thread is just one massive embarassment to all concerned.Given me a laugh after a long day though so thanks on that front..

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Well I have read all 14 pages of this thread and I have concluded that Morty is female.[/quote]Want to see my front bottom?[;)]

[quote user="Fozzie"]I wonder if we''re going to appear in any future blogs.[/quote]Lol, I think I might.[:D]