Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: The Music Continued to Play While the Ship Was Sinking

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

I can confirm it''s Joe Kosich.

For those still none the wiser click here

[/quote]

Erm, Pete . . . clearly the guy on this thread isn''t the real Joe Kosich. 

Next question:  when Michael Bailey wrote this piece, did he get his information from the real Joe Kosich or not???

Has Archant been scammed???  [:D] [:$]

[/quote]

001.910.295.8851....call me, I''m in the book.

[/quote]

If you really were who you say you are, you wouldn''t be in the book . . .

NEXT!

[/quote]

Oh yeah I forgot, Kieth Harris, Goldman, KKR aren''t in the book.  Anymore stupid comments?? 

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

I can confirm it''s Joe Kosich.

For those still none the wiser click here

[/quote]

Erm, Pete . . . clearly the guy on this thread isn''t the real Joe Kosich. 

Next question:  when Michael Bailey wrote this piece, did he get his information from the real Joe Kosich or not???

Has Archant been scammed???  [:D] [:$]

[/quote]

001.910.295.8851....call me, I''m in the book.

[/quote]

If you really were who you say you are, you wouldn''t be in the book . . .

NEXT!

[/quote]

Oh yeah I forgot, Kieth Harris, Goldman, KKR aren''t in the book.  Anymore stupid comments?? 

[/quote]

I think we are leaving them to you....

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]What is it that you aim to achieve by coming onto the pink''un?[/quote]

If that''s you in the picture, I might just tell you.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]In McNally i trust. Why JK has came on here i''ll never know. Certainly not a great way to conduct yourself. Try this next time.

I bet he''s been drinking his "lite" beers all evening and lost himself in the moment...
[/quote]

Oh an I should take your advice on how to conduct business???  Is your name Mellon, Morgan, Baruch, Gates or another business giant.  If not, continue to pucker your lips against his rump!!

Nah.....been "on the wagon" for over 7 years.

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Interesting, I come home after a long day at work and running around after the kids and see a potential investor, or a someone broking for them (for the want of a better word) getting into a slanging match with some of the more, er, “excitable” posters here.

Truly bizarre. How could anyone serious about investment try to promote their cause on a message board by insulting the fans of the club they would like to buy into?

First impressions last, and ignoring whatever went on before he started getting interested in NCFC, Joe Kosich has a great deal of ground to make up with me before I take him or who he represents seriously.

A tip Joe, ignore the insults and if you really think that you can promote your cause to NCFC fans, reply to sensible posts on here with thoughtful and reasoned responses.

You’ll do your cause a great deal of good and we might start to take you seriously.

Cheers

Tim

[/quote]

Gee,

I tried to be nice.  Wrote a wonderful blog post.  Interviewed with the evening new and gave great compliments to the supporter.  Subsequently, "GOOD "OL MICK" TOLD ME TO PISS OFF ON THE BBC .  Great decorum and hospitality shown by your chairman.

Joe

[/quote]

I''m sorry Joe, you''ll need to do better than that. Yes, it was a complimentary article in the EDP, but an interview from a potential investor it was hardly likely to be anything but. "I''d like to buy the club and teach those straw sucking hicks, who have nothing better do than worry farmyard animals on Saturday afternoon, how to run a football club" is unlikely to be your description of the fans is it?

You’re doing your cause no good whatsoever by being on this message board; of course you could argue the same about me, but I don’t have the cash or the contacts to buy NCFC, and I’d like to think that I don’t insult other posters on the message board.

Having read through a few previous posts before I’ve hit the send button on this one all I can say is there are so many better ways to promote your cause than by trading insults on here.

If you really are serious about NCFC please go about it another way.

Cheers

Tim

[quote user="can u sit down please"]In McNally i trust. Why JK has came on here i''ll never know. Certainly not a great way to conduct yourself. Try this next time.I bet he''s been drinking his "lite" beers all evening and lost himself in the moment...[/quote]Are we still believing this is JK himself?

[quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]In McNally i trust. Why JK has came on here i''ll never know. Certainly not a great way to conduct yourself. Try this next time.I bet he''s been drinking his "lite" beers all evening and lost himself in the moment...[/quote]

Oh an I should take your advice on how to conduct business???  Is your name Mellon, Morgan, Baruch, Gates or another business giant.  If not, continue to pucker your lips against his rump!!

[/quote]Wow, you can be this much of a dick completely sober?Truly commendable.[Y]

Seems very unprofessional to be honest. I am don''t understand why somebody with any business acumen would post on a message forum.... and pretty pointless posts at that.

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

Interesting, I come home after a long day at work and running around after the kids and see a potential investor, or a someone broking for them (for the want of a better word) getting into a slanging match with some of the more, er, “excitable” posters here.

Truly bizarre. How could anyone serious about investment try to promote their cause on a message board by insulting the fans of the club they would like to buy into?

First impressions last, and ignoring whatever went on before he started getting interested in NCFC, Joe Kosich has a great deal of ground to make up with me before I take him or who he represents seriously.

A tip Joe, ignore the insults and if you really think that you can promote your cause to NCFC fans, reply to sensible posts on here with thoughtful and reasoned responses.

You’ll do your cause a great deal of good and we might start to take you seriously.

Cheers

Tim

[/quote]

Gee,

I tried to be nice.  Wrote a wonderful blog post.  Interviewed with the evening new and gave great compliments to the supporter.  Subsequently, "GOOD "OL MICK" TOLD ME TO PISS OFF ON THE BBC .  Great decorum and hospitality shown by your chairman.

Joe

[/quote]

I''m sorry Joe, you''ll need to do better than that. Yes, it was a complimentary article in the EDP, but an interview from a potential investor it was hardly likely to be anything but. "I''d like to buy the club and teach those straw sucking hicks, who have nothing better do than worry farmyard animals on Saturday afternoon, how to run a football club" is unlikely to be your description of the fans is it?

You’re doing your cause no good whatsoever by being on this message board; of course you could argue the same about me, but I don’t have the cash or the contacts to buy NCFC, and I’d like to think that I don’t insult other posters on the message board.

Having read through a few previous posts before I’ve hit the send button on this one all I can say is there are so many better ways to promote your cause than by trading insults on here.

If you really are serious about NCFC please go about it another way.

Cheers

Tim

[/quote]

Tim, 

Appreciate it but when I have to start taking someone''s advice on the web, I''ll have to put a 45 to my temple.

Nice try.

Joe

[quote user="leedscanary"]How long before Tony Fernandez comes on here calling Morty a C***? Lol[/quote][:D]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Wow. Just Wow. Joe. Your clients. Debt Leveragers ? Yes or No. Simple Question. Any chance of an answer ?[/quote]\

As we used to say at Citibank...AFC (Actual You Know Whar Cash)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="leedscanary"]How long before Tony Fernandez comes on here calling Morty a C***? Lol[/quote]

[:D]
[/quote]

Morty, I''m really beginning to like you.  I have a soft spot in my heart for retards!!

Joe

[quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="leedscanary"]How long before Tony Fernandez comes on here calling Morty a C***? Lol[/quote][:D][/quote]

Morty, I''m really beginning to like you.  I have a soft spot in my heart for retards!!

Joe

[/quote]Because you clearly are one?[:)]

[quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="leedscanary"]How long before Tony Fernandez comes on here calling Morty a C***? Lol[/quote]

[/quote]

Joe

[/quote]

Can I use a word ike "educable mentally handicapped"  Jeez....tight restrictions!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]In McNally i trust. Why JK has came on here i''ll never know. Certainly not a great way to conduct yourself. Try this next time.I bet he''s been drinking his "lite" beers all evening and lost himself in the moment...[/quote]

[/quote]Wow, you can be this much of a dick completely sober?Truly commendable.[Y]

[/quote]Atleast we have an excuse Morty!Mellon....id change my name, successful or not. We''ll see how successful you are, as you have well and truly pissed off quite a few stakeholders of the business "your" people want to buy into! Well done....Mr McNally....the best thing to happen to this club in a long time....i truly commend your judgement of this arrogant floater.

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="leedscanary"]How long before Tony Fernandez comes on here calling Morty a C***? Lol[/quote][:D][/quote]

Joe

[/quote]

Can I use a word ike "educable mentally handicapped"  Jeez....tight restrictions!!

[/quote]Oh, I thought you were dropping the C-bomb...

[quote user="Anglofile"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Wow. Just Wow. Joe. Your clients. Debt Leveragers ? Yes or No. Simple Question. Any chance of an answer ?[/quote]\

As we used to say at Citibank...AFC (Actual You Know Whar Cash)

[/quote]

I never knew that the international language of Citibank was gibberish. I shouldn''t be surprised, Esperanto was never that catchy.

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Anglofile"]

Joe

[/quote]

[/quote]Yes, and I believe the forum moderators are currently working on "American idiot filter v1"So say your piece quick.[:)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Anglofile"]

[/quote]

Joe

[/quote]

No.  In the words of Bush ''41....Wouldn''t be prudent.

[/quote]

Oh, I thought you were dropping the C-bomb...
[/quote]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Anglofile"]

[/quote]

Joe

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, and I believe the forum moderators are currently working on "American idiot filter v1"

So say your piece quick.

[:)]
[/quote]

That explains the lack of Houston

Joe,

Your avatar appears to look like an angry David Gest. However, a picture I''ve seen of you on the web makes you look like a (slightly) slimmer Rik Waller. Interesting. (You won''t know Rik unless you google him - he''s the man who made Pukka Pies what they are today).

[quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Anglofile"][quote user="Anglofile"]

[/quote]

Joe

[/quote]

No.  In the words of Bush ''41....Wouldn''t be prudent.

[/quote]

Oh, I thought you were dropping the C-bomb...
[/quote][/quote]

NEVER NEVER