Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: The Music Continued to Play While the Ship Was Sinking

[quote user="morty"]Like I said yesterday, another boring attention seeker.[/quote]Afternoon Morty, nice to see you couldn''t resist this idiot binner either.

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="morty"]Like I said yesterday, another boring attention seeker.[/quote]Afternoon Morty, nice to see you couldn''t resist this idiot binner either.[/quote]Always nice to keep such people in their place.[:)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Perhaps Pete could check out this guy''s IP address...?[/quote]If they were able to do that then they could also IP ban people who make multiple accounts and post while banned by just opening another.Theres also probably privacy issues there too.

I''d imagine that Pete can almost certainly check IP addresses no problem.  I moderate on a couple of forums and IP addresses are easily accessible to mods - but there''s no way on mine to ban IPs.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I can cofnirm who Anglofile is, if he''ll allow me.[/quote]Can''t you just confirm if it''s Shyster or not Pete? [;)]

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I can cofnirm who Anglofile is, if he''ll allow me.[/quote]

Can''t you just confirm if it''s Shyster or not Pete? [;)]
[/quote]

It''s not Shyster.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I can cofnirm who Anglofile is, if he''ll allow me.[/quote]Can''t you just confirm if it''s Shyster or not Pete? [;)][/quote]

It''s not Shyster.

[/quote]Interesting, would you say it is someone with multiple identities on this board?

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I can cofnirm who Anglofile is, if he''ll allow me.[/quote]

Can''t you just confirm if it''s Shyster or not Pete? [;)]
[/quote]

It''s not Shyster.

[/quote]

Interesting, would you say it is someone with multiple identities on this board?
[/quote]

I wouldn''t.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]I can cofnirm who Anglofile is, if he''ll allow me.[/quote]Can''t you just confirm if it''s Shyster or not Pete? [;)][/quote]

It''s not Shyster.

[/quote]Interesting, would you say it is someone with multiple identities on this board?[/quote]

I wouldn''t.

[/quote]Very intriguing...

[quote user="morty"]Seems like he has gone shy on us.[:)][/quote]Not shy, Obama has just called to ask about his next fiscal stimulus package.Once he has brokered the sale of ManU''re he''ll be back![;)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Wouldn''t be surprised if it was Cam...[/quote]Thats one of my guesses. The other is an american poster.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]He''s a completely new poster, never appeared on the messageboard before under any other name.[/quote]So you are saying that he is actually who he says he is?If thats the case I''m not surprised McNally didn''t want to do business with him lol.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]He''s a completely new poster, never appeared on the messageboard before under any other name.[/quote]Binner then??!!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]He''s a completely new poster, never appeared on the messageboard before under any other name.[/quote]So you are saying that he is actually who he says he is?If thats the case I''m not surprised McNally didn''t want to do business with him lol.[/quote]The only mention I can find of his ''business'' relates to putting Tranmere on e-bay. No financial statements published and no track record, sounds like a wind up still.