Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rose of Texas

Investment thread

Common Pete...Would you care to expand on Archant''s" Data Protection and Privacy Policy." as you are the one that revealed the real identity of a poster.

A bit of digging.....

"Do We disclose Your personal data to third parties?

We will ensure that Your personal

data will not be disclosed to third parties except insofar as You have

consented to such disclosure or We are required to do so by law.

Your personal data may be disclosed

to other companies within the Archant Group."

So according to your terms and conditions, you had permission to reveal JK identity by the man himself..

So I will rephrase my original question:" Who is Archant going to bed with?"

Or perhaps (and I know this is a long shot) this guy wasn''t who he said he was and had Pete fooled...?  If so, going by the things he said there may well have been legal issues with it.

Or, it turned into a bit of a farce (an hilarious one, admittedly) that was wasting space...Or, its another little ghost in the machine that seems to lose long threads...

It was a good laugh, Morty... despite Pete''s assertion that he was the real deal and wasn''t an existing poster, I don''t believe it for a minute... Question is, who was it?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]It was a good laugh, Morty... despite Pete''s assertion that he was the real deal and wasn''t an existing poster, I don''t believe it for a minute... Question is, who was it?[/quote]Pete said (assuming he checked the IP address) that it wasn''t anyone who already posts.I really don''t know if I''m honest, at times the guy appeared to know what he was talking about, other times he was less than accurate. He could have been the real deal and also a complete dick, you get them in all walks of life.