Sign in to follow this  
Jarroldstander

Ipswich fan wins lottery...

[quote user="Jarroldstander"]

... and wants to buy two season tickets to watch the binmen and a tax disc for the car!

http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/content/eveningstar/news/story.aspx?brand=ESTOnline&category=News&tBrand=ESTOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=IPED11%20Mar%202010%2017%3A36%3A33%3A607

[/quote]

Why does the title say she''s an Ipswich fan or is it because she might be buying her partner a season ticket??

A season ticket? more like some teeth and do something with the hair love.....Hideous!.....ok how many pints would it take to make her into a princess? answers on a post card......winner gets a night with said lovely. anyone?

And an extra special treat could be on the cards for Ms Wright tomorrow. “I expect the kids and I will get her something special,” said Mr Messenger, a cable layer.

Perhaps he is going to lay her an extra large cable?

[quote user="morty"]For the record Morty would definitely not tap it, lotto winner or not.

[:)] 
[/quote]

What if it were a Euro millions winner and was prepared to give you £100m to tap it?

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="morty"]For the record Morty would definitely not tap it, lotto winner or not.[:)] [/quote]

What if it were a Euro millions winner and was prepared to give you £100m to tap it?

[/quote]I''d be like a Rat up a drainpipe!!£100 m buys a whole lot of therapy.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="morty"]For the record Morty would definitely not tap it, lotto winner or not.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''d be like a Rat up a drainpipe!!

£100 m buys a whole lot of therapy.

[/quote]

You dirty sod.

What about if the rule was that you couldn''t stop til she said so, and she likes it all night long? Not sure you could buy THAT much therapy...

[quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="morty"]For the record Morty would definitely not tap it, lotto winner or not.[:)] [/quote]

[/quote]I''d be like a Rat up a drainpipe!!£100 m buys a whole lot of therapy.[:)][/quote]

You dirty sod.

What about if the rule was that you couldn''t stop til she said so, and she likes it all night long? Not sure you could buy THAT much therapy...

[/quote]Lol, really haven''t planned that far ahead.And I think you are giving this waaaay too much thought lol.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You dirty sod.

[/quote]

Lol, really haven''t planned that far ahead.

And I think you are giving this waaaay too much thought lol.

[;)]

[/quote]

I''m bored at work and there''s zero interesting threads on here at the moment...

[quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]I''d be like a Rat up a drainpipe!!£100 m buys a whole lot of therapy.[:)][/quote]

You dirty sod.

[/quote]Lol, really haven''t planned that far ahead.And I think you are giving this waaaay too much thought lol.[;)]

[/quote]

I''m bored at work and there''s zero interesting threads on here at the moment...

[/quote]Start one then, pick something controversial. Poking fun at the oldies is always good for a laugh.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You dirty sod.

[/quote]

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Start one then, pick something controversial. Poking fun at the oldies is always good for a laugh.

[;)]

[/quote]

I''d rather poke fun at Houston, but he''s not likely to be around at this time of day. He, by the way, is a complete and utter moron.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

You dirty sod.

[/quote]

[/quote]Start one then, pick something controversial. Poking fun at the oldies is always good for a laugh.[;)][/quote]

I''d rather poke fun at Houston, but he''s not likely to be around at this time of day. He, by the way, is a complete and utter moron.

[/quote]He still posts in the "Its not football" forum, the utter epitome of a typical american stereotype (sorry yanks)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You dirty sod.

[/quote]

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Start one then, pick something controversial. Poking fun at the oldies is always good for a laugh.

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He still posts in the "Its not football" forum, the utter epitome of a typical american stereotype (sorry yanks)
[/quote]

He really is. I''m embarrased for him

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Wow, she a looker???? LEISTON woman will be celebrating Mothers'' Day in style this weekend after scooping £250,000 on the National Lottery. Mum-of-four Nicola Wright is normally asleep with her brother when the mid-week draw is shown on TV at 10pm.[/quote]lmfao...i just dont beleive someone or anyone would go there 4 times!!! must be quads[/quote]

I''d say maybe it was one each from her three brothers and her dad but as she''s from the Ipswich area the chances of her father still being around by the time she was old enough to reproduce are negligble unless of course she visited him in prison. [:O]
[/quote]lmfao[Y]