Sign in to follow this  
Jarroldstander

Ipswich fan wins lottery...

I have to say, i''m starting to feel a little mean and guilty for the tough time i give the inhabitants of sc*mville, but.......

My lord, they''re an unfortunate looking bunch. [+o(]

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Ipswichfan.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Jarroldstander"]

... and wants to buy two season tickets to watch the binmen and a tax disc for the car!

http://www.eveningstar.co.uk/content/eveningstar/news/story.aspx?brand=ESTOnline&category=News&tBrand=ESTOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=IPED11%20Mar%202010%2017%3A36%3A33%3A607

[/quote]

you  you  you  mean  they actually  have  cars  wow!!!!  tell me  do  they have  to use  their  feet  as brakes ?

[quote user="Jarroldstander"]At least it''s another two season tickets sold for them on their way to reach last year''s highly impressive of 16,000![/quote]Thats not half bad actually, if true....Thought it was somewhere between 12,000 and 14,000 to be honest.Anyone got some linkage?

I would like to make a strong appeal to the better nature of City fans not to make a screen grab of this (un)fortunate woman with a view to having a laugh at our unworldlywise neighbours.

Unkind members of this board might even suggest that the woman is in fact Mrs Binner (as above) without her wig.

ps the paupers were very gagey about their season ticket sales but I believe they were around 15000 - fired up undoudtedly by the Operation Premiership campaign that had the dimwitted rural folk anxious not to miss out as Mr Roy led them back to the promised land

One can only wonder how many of these simple souls will renew (or even buy anew) season tickets.

Any waiting and seeing will only see the loanees heading off into the sun, the likes of Priskin, Stead and Bruce not returning and a fair number of others heading out of poorman road.

But wait who''s this coming over the horizon with his millions upon millions of filthy lucre. Well it''s certainly not the old ticket tout, unless now he''s personally collecting his dues.

Perhaps they could close one of the stands to save a bit of money

[quote user="City1st"]

Perhaps they could close one of the stands to save a bit of money[/quote]Will probably be the "Sir Bobby Robson Stand" knowing how they tend to treat their ''heroes''....

Wow, she a looker????

LEISTON woman will be celebrating Mothers'' Day in style this weekend after scooping £250,000 on the National Lottery.

Mum-of-four Nicola Wright is normally asleep with her brother when the mid-week draw is shown on TV at 10pm.

Lottery winner - mug punter

Well at least you weren''t so uncharitable as to grab a pic that showed she had no top teeth.

That would merely be a cheap shot designed to mock Mrs Biiner jnr

(around 11 seconds)

though I would add that I am not condoning such actions

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Wow, she a looker???? LEISTON woman will be celebrating Mothers'' Day in style this weekend after scooping £250,000 on the National Lottery. Mum-of-four Nicola Wright is normally asleep with her brother when the mid-week draw is shown on TV at 10pm.[/quote]lmfao...i just dont beleive someone or anyone would go there 4 times!!! must be quads

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Wow, she a looker???? LEISTON woman will be celebrating Mothers'' Day in style this weekend after scooping £250,000 on the National Lottery. Mum-of-four Nicola Wright is normally asleep with her brother when the mid-week draw is shown on TV at 10pm.[/quote]lmfao...i just dont beleive someone or anyone would go there 4 times!!! must be quads[/quote]I''d say maybe it was one each from her three brothers and her dad but as she''s from the Ipswich area the chances of her father still being around by the time she was old enough to reproduce are negligble unless of course she visited him in prison. [:O]