Sign in to follow this  
Congo Canary

Score Predictions City V's 'Uddersfield

Huddersfield with still the only unbeaten home record in all four divisions, shame it''s gonna'' come to a bitter end on Saturday.

Big away support, and not the fear of away games as in previous seasons, so i''m going for an emphatic 1-3 win.

Rusty

Holt

Pele, in that order, now there''s confidence for Y'' :)

Oh, and somebody in blue and white for them!

i wouldnt say we are due a loss! weve lost 2 of our past 6. i reckon it''ll be an exciting game, but we''ll knick it late on 2-1. hoolahan and martin

"there''s confidence for Y''"

Okay... that wins the prize for the most annoying txt-spk I''ve seen...!WTF?lolz!!1/!

Jedi please, i spend most of my waking hours complaining about ''txt-spk'', just being bone idle thats all :)

3-2 Huddersfield. Some good strikers on show and I am not 100% convinced by either sides defences. I think home advantage might get Huddersfield over the line in this one. I am desperately hoping I am wrong though.

I''d take a draw but doubt Lambert will play for one.So a win will do please.91st minute winner that bounces off Nelson''s arse will do just fine.[:)]

Russell to come back and repeat his consecutive sending-off exploits. Our run of luck will thus run out and we will lose 2-1.    On the other hand........ 

0-0

I''m going. 2 highly rated attacks. 2 poorly rated defences. (that said ignoring that match we have only conceeded 29 the same as Leeds.)

I fancy us to win fairly comfortably. They play an open game and I think it''ll play into our hands. Russell''s back, Holt''s beginning to fire again, Wes is getting back to his best, Martin''s had the ''encouragement'' he needed with the signing of Elliot. Smith''s on fire. The terriers, on the other hand, have just had two awful results, and their home record won''t last all season.

3-1 City. Leeds to draw with Soton and Charlton to lose at Millwall. Basically promoted by 5pm tomorrow.

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"]

I fancy us to win fairly comfortably. They play an open game and I think it''ll play into our hands. Russell''s back, Holt''s beginning to fire again, Wes is getting back to his best, Martin''s had the ''encouragement'' he needed with the signing of Elliot. Smith''s on fire. The terriers, on the other hand, have just had two awful results, and their home record won''t last all season.

3-1 City. Leeds to draw with Soton and Charlton to lose at Millwall. Basically promoted by 5pm tomorrow.

[/quote]I like it!!!!! [:D]

I''m going to have to be slightly negative and say 3-2 Huddersfield. With their home record and our history of big away followings it doesn''t look promising. But then the antibiotics I''m on have got me all depressed so that may not be the best judgement.

We have somehow been pulling it out of the bag against the lesser teams in the division with some strong second half performances. We may have even done the same against Sothampton had it not been for the red card. However, we do seem to leave gaps at the back and give the ball away too cheaply at times so my feeling is that Huddersfield - who have been scoring for fun at home this season - will have plenty of opportunities. That said, Forster has done a fantastic job of saving our blushes (with the notable exception of the Leeds game) and I just get the feeling that things are falling into place for us. Furthermore, Huddersfield have only won 1 out of their last 5 at home. It has high score draw written all over it but I fear we may have one of those bad away days. My prediction: 3 - 3 but I hope we win comfortably.

2-2, Holt and Hoolahan for us.  Our defence is to weak to handle them in my opinion.