Sign in to follow this  
DGC

OI SPAINBOY

CAN YOU HERE THE SPAINBOY SING? WHOA WHOA        CAN YOU HERE THE SPAINBOY SING WHOA WHOA! CAN YOU HERE THE SPAINBOY SING I CAN''T HEAR A FLIPPIN THING!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Any rants on waccoo yet???[/quote]Just the normal Grayson out threads!

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]He''s no doubt sobbing into his pillow [:''(]Hahaha![/quote]Oh, I do hope so.[:)]

Moodyblue (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Apr, 2007

Re: **THE OFFICIAL LEEDS V SOUTHAMPTON MATCH DAY THREAD*

Nowich score and now they lead...they are so much better than us now and i cannot see us catching them.

Long suffering Leeds fan
My football childhood inspiration - Peter Lorimer

As somebody said on WACCOE today, ''we can forget Norwich, the canary has flown the nest''.  [:D] 

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]He''s no doubt sobbing into his pillow [:''(]

Hahaha!
[/quote]

Oh, I do hope so.

[:)]
[/quote]

Probably biting it while being taken roughly from behind by a burly miner........

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]He''s no doubt sobbing into his pillow [:''(]Hahaha![/quote]Oh, I do hope so.[:)][/quote]

Probably biting it while being taken roughly from behind by a burly miner........

[/quote]Who just happens to be wearing a green and yellow scarf.[:)]

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! You''ve had it now, Millwall will catch you and your final humiliation will be at be Carrow Rd. Play off anguish and further humiliation for you. Serves you right for coming on here, Painboy, with your arrogant wind ups about us only playing for second.

I had no probs with the runt coming on here to big up leeds, where he has fallen short is by showing what a spineless little twunt he is because he hasnt had the balls to come back and take it like a man.Sad little boy looking for attention, well he got it, but couldnt handle it.He wont be back, because to be honest, his mouth has made him look a complete and utter twunt.CYA spainboy.Good luck in the playoffs !