Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

canary call....

The first guy is a typical canary caller lol.Oh, and the second is shaping up nicely too.

Ha ha.....I might ring up in a minute and complain about being out played in the first half. Wasn''t at the game so that qualifies me for an opinion.[;)]

"oi-right, how are you neil?........good good.. now I dinnn''t get to the game.. nor any games this season and my rayyyydeeeeeoooo is brook..but I think it''s time be played Askoooooo baaack in defence".. etc etc   = reason why I avoid Canary Call!

[quote user="Bird Table"]Ha ha! First two callers - "Hellooooooooooo Ne-yulllllllllllll" Dynamic as ever![/quote]

Third one''s a stereotype as well!

Hellllllo Nal, I wasnt at the game today, but i wanna know why didnt Lambert play Huckerby??? .... Helllllllllo Nal, you there???

The bloke who is on now just said "Lets be arrogant for a bit, we''re a cut above this league". Nail and head mate, great shout.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Hope the third caller said Martin fluffed his lines, or do I need to retune the radio?
[/quote]

LOL, I thought he said what you obviously thought he said he said as well.....If you get my drift. Coz it didn''t sound like "fluffed" did it[:)]

[quote user="waggers"]

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Hope the third caller said Martin fluffed his lines, or do I need to retune the radio?[/quote]

LOL, I thought he said what you obviously thought he said he said as well.....If you get my drift. Coz it didn''t sound like "fluffed" did it[:)]

[/quote]lol I thought the same