Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich versus Huddersield: Unoffical Match Chat...

Really tough to call this one, I think they''re a good side, but, obviously, so are we.

Head say 3-1 to Huddersfield (their wide players might be too much for Rose and Martin) but heart says 2-0 City.

Excited about this one!

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]16-6

do you really care about leeds that much?[/quote]Me? Its not my group, I just hate them and thought we could make it bigger.

I''d like a win, but would take a draw.Other teams around us have difficult games so if we could take 3 points today it would be massive, and a real sign we are back to our best and worthy of winning the league.This is one of our hardest games of the season for quite a few reasons.So good that we have options in the squad though with Adam and Darel coming back.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Thing is you never know with Norwich lol.

It''s great that PL has options in the squad, strength in depth [:)]

[/quote]Are those days over though?I have spent many a time at Carrow road, winning 2-1 with 5 minutes to go and thinking "I bet we only get a draw out of this"I think theres a real mental strength about the team under Lambo and he has every player playing to their full potential.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Thing is you never know with Norwich lol.

It''s great that PL has options in the squad, strength in depth [:)]

[/quote]

Are those days over though?

I have spent many a time at Carrow road, winning 2-1 with 5 minutes to go and thinking "I bet we only get a draw out of this"

I think theres a real mental strength about the team under Lambo and he has every player playing to their full potential.
[/quote]

I think it''s more down to the years of cruelly making us watch a s**t team having no passion, and it takes a long time to get used to a team of players with passion, commitment and the want to win.

It''s not the team it''s just me expecting them to slip up lol.

But yes you are right there is a real mental strength about the team.

If Mr Lambert tells Robbie Keane he will play for 5 grand a week then he will damn well do as he''s told.[:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol nope not according to radio snorefolk[/quote]I''m listening too.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol nope not according to radio snorefolk[/quote]

I''m listening too.

[Y]
[/quote]

Got SSN on with volume muted and listening to the radio [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol nope not according to radio snorefolk[/quote]I''m listening too.[Y][/quote]

Got SSN on with volume muted and listening to the radio [:)]

[/quote]Ha-ha, good work fella!!(I''ll put SSN on at 3)