Sign in to follow this  
willynaylor

Congrats you guys (particularly Lambert) are phenomenal

Disgruntled leeds fan back from our weekly shameful performance...

Cant praise your team enough, you are brilliant and everything that we''re not.

2 clubs going in different directions, the same could be said for the 2 managers.

Congrats and enjoy your win tonight

Yes I''ve been on here a few fcking times praising you...getting sick of it to be honest! but it has to be said, we''re all very jealous

I dread to think whats gonna happen on the 27th, could be 4/5/6

and before you say no chance, we''re unbelievably bad

[quote user="willynaylor"]Disgruntled leeds fan back from our weekly shameful performance... Cant praise your team enough, you are brilliant and everything that we''re not. 2 clubs going in different directions, the same could be said for the 2 managers. Congrats and enjoy your win tonight[/quote]

Thanks, WN, that''s gracious of you.

I think that it''s your Cup run that''s had an impact on your league form.

Cheers!I reckon you''ll raise your game for that one, whether it will be enough is another matter.Millwall is yet another must win for you!

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="willynaylor"]Disgruntled leeds fan back from our weekly shameful performance... Cant praise your team enough, you are brilliant and everything that we''re not. 2 clubs going in different directions, the same could be said for the 2 managers. Congrats and enjoy your win tonight[/quote]

Thanks, WN, that''s gracious of you.

I think that it''s your Cup run that''s had an impact on your league form.

[/quote]And the whole Beckford saga, you should have took the money and ran while you had the chance.

[quote user="willynaylor"]Disgruntled leeds fan back from our weekly shameful performance... Cant praise your team enough, you are brilliant and everything that we''re not. 2 clubs going in different directions, the same could be said for the 2 managers. Congrats and enjoy your win tonight[/quote]thnx, i have a feeling if Millwall beat you the wheels will really come off..its a must win for you

yes and grayson will be judged at the end of the season

the omens dont look good...we wanted him to be the messiah, but he''s turning out to be our bryan gunn!

lambert is streets ahead of him

[quote user="willynaylor"]yes and grayson will be judged at the end of the season

the omens dont look good...we wanted him to be the messiah, but he''s turning out to be our bryan gunn!

lambert is streets ahead of him[/quote]Lambert comes in for a lot of stick on WACCOE, any idea why?Just jealousy?

[quote user="willynaylor"]Disgruntled leeds fan back from our weekly shameful performance... Cant praise your team enough, you are brilliant and everything that we''re not. 2 clubs going in different directions, the same could be said for the 2 managers. Congrats and enjoy your win tonight[/quote]Cheers fella but i wouldn''t be 2 disgruntled Southampton are a decent team done us 2-0 a few weeks ago. I still think you will get 2nd Col U and Charlton are to inconsistant. Your game against Millwall is massive win that and you should be ok.

Yes I think it must be. Its because he''s so focused on making you win games, and that he''s basically pissed all over us so convincingly, that its got a lot of peoples backs up

I post regularly on waccoe but its definitely the worst leeds forum out there.

[quote user="willynaylor"]Yes I think it must be. Its because he''s so focused on making you win games, and that he''s basically pissed all over us so convincingly, that its got a lot of peoples backs up

I post regularly on waccoe but its definitely the worst leeds forum out there.[/quote]Ah right.It really all has gone as predicted for you really this season, the distracting cup runs, the fixture pile up, the unsettling influence of the Beckford saga. Theres a touch of the inevitable about it all really. But it seems like all the other sides below are conspiring to maybe let you get away with it! Beat Millwall and I reckon you may have a chance, lose to them and I reckon you''re play-offs bound.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="willynaylor"]Yes I think it must be. Its because he''s so focused on making you win games, and that he''s basically pissed all over us so convincingly, that its got a lot of peoples backs up

I post regularly on waccoe but its definitely the worst leeds forum out there.[/quote]Ah right.It really all has gone as predicted for you really this season, the distracting cup runs, the fixture pile up, the unsettling influence of the Beckford saga. Theres a touch of the inevitable about it all really. But it seems like all the other sides below are conspiring to maybe let you get away with it! Beat Millwall and I reckon you may have a chance, lose to them and I reckon you''re play-offs bound.[/quote]I know which team I''d rather invest in...

Willy - thanks for your kind comments. I think a lot of us Norwich fans have bad feeling toward Leeds this year as we have had so many knobs on here giving it large about how you were going to walk the league and everyone else was rubbish. On top of that there is no recognition outside Norfolk in the press of what we have achieved. Tonight is a prime example with all comments on major websites firstly about Leeds losing rather than our extension of our lead at the top and taking the last unbeaten home record as well.

Still think you will go up second but it will probably be a bit squeaky!

Safe journey home and good luck for the rest of the season

ps I never had any feeling for or against Leeds until you got us relegated from prem with a penlty that wasn''t

Willy that''s very gracious. I recall a few mixed feelings the night we went out to Southampton in the Paint Cup and I have to say I think that was good for us, and not for you. Add to that your FA cup run, it all does seem to have affected you a lot.

When we played and lost at Elland Road it was one of the best games of football we have seen for years (admittedly we have had our fair share of toilet over the last few seasons) BUT there was still something going on with Beckford even then. What is it? He seems to perennially request transfers and blow hot and cold. contrast him to Holt this year who would run into a brick wall for us and maybe there is your issue? what do you think?

I honestly believe that had Leeds not had their cup run we''d not be in the current position we occupy, as good as we''ve been in.We''ve struggled from fatigue from time to time, and our manager, whenever we''ve faultered, has made sure we, as fans, are aware of that. Had we of had the congestion of games Leeds had i honestly don''t believe we''d of handled our league form ourselves. Infact i feel pretty sure our descendancy would of followed a similar pattern to Leeds. Energy, and 90 minutes of efficiency has brought us to where we are, and i believe it was of a similar case to Leeds prior to the interferences they had from outside the league.You''ve got a first class manager in Simon Grayson, and as wierd as it may sound, i genuinely feel his success has been his only downfall this season, because it''s led him unto circumstances where no manager could comprehendingly deal with. No third tier team can deal with the amount of fixtures you''ve had to, and as it has to, the physical reprecussion have taken their inevitable effects upon Leeds.Your squad is of a very similar standard to ours, and, like us, way above the rest of the division. As harsh as it is, it just hasn''t worked out for you, that''s all.Leeds are still goin'' up in the automatics though, of that i feel sure. [Y]

thanks for the comments.

Yes Im embarassed at the best of times by leeds fans, and their arrogance has been unduly inflated by the man utd cup win

We still want to believe in grayson but his decision making is becoming increasingly baffling.

On beckford - leeds had agreed to sell him on december 30th. However after that cup game, his agent went public with the request.

Leeds wanted to keep it under wraps so they could sign a replacement straight away. Beckford''s greed/stupidity/bad advice from his agent meant that plan was scuppered. Leeds then turned down 3 bids for him and then he was forced to climbdown and stay.

By the way I''ll be coming on the 27th so if anyone wants a pint before let me know!

[quote user="willynaylor"]thanks for the comments.

Yes Im embarassed at the best of times by leeds fans, and their arrogance has been unduly inflated by the man utd cup win

We still want to believe in grayson but his decision making is becoming increasingly baffling.

On beckford - leeds had agreed to sell him on december 30th. However after that cup game, his agent went public with the request.

Leeds wanted to keep it under wraps so they could sign a replacement straight away. Beckford''s greed/stupidity/bad advice from his agent meant that plan was scuppered. Leeds then turned down 3 bids for him and then he was forced to climbdown and stay.

By the way I''ll be coming on the 27th so if anyone wants a pint before let me know![/quote]Best take a big loan then!  Mine''s a [B]Should be a great game with a fantastic atmosphere given that it''s sold out and with everything that''s at stake.

Nice tom know there are some decent Leeds fans out there who dont say "fcuk or cnut" when talking about Norwich.

To be honest, and I know it was a day you will always remember, the Man Utd win, probably gave your players a bit of over confidence, meaning that they could just turn up and beat teams, but after you beat man Utd - and well done for it - a lot of the teams in this league saw it as even more reason to raise their game against you.

Also like others said, the Beckford affair hasnt helped you. I think if you had sold him, you would honestly be better off now.

What do you make of Leeds fans such as spainboy???