Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Prove me wrong Doc - you have your chance!

Starts alongside Flem v Fulham. Hope he can pass it out of defence like Charlton or the back 4 will be in for an even more torrid time than they usually are!

I thought he done ok for a lot of the game but then started giving away a lot of free kicks in the final third...I fear he is the new Clint Easton in terms of popularity judging by peoples reactions today

I am not a fan of Dohertys but i will say that he looked pretty solid today apart from for their goal, but he was not the only one at fault there. He won plenty in the air and although he did concede a lot of freekicks. Most of them were down to the referee being such a picky b*****d... Made crazy decisions the whole game and should definatly give his whistle a holiday.

He did alright but everytime the ball was on the air he''d be climbing all over the Fulham players. 9 times out of 10 any header he went for he had his arms around his markers head giving away so many free kicks.

I have to disagree, because I thought he was poor at the back on Saturday.  He is a liability waiting to happen in our penalty area.  He was given the run around by Andy Cole who is almost ten years his senior.  Worthy should have played Shackell alongside Fleming, like he did last season for one game against Cardiff.

once i got over the double disappointment at Charlton''s absence and Worthy choosing Doc ahead of Shackell I thought GD played ok.

However, Fulham, weren''t the most attacking side and the defence only had Cole and occasionally McBride to deal with.

He gave away too may free kicks and let Cole score (we''re clutching at straws for the offside). I know it seems the refereeing went against us, but I think it always seems that way when you''re struggling. We didn''t notice too much poor refereeing last season did we? And Green was very lucky to not get sent off.

I thought he looked OK, I think he was unlucky with some of the freekicks, on another day he''d win the freekicks, it usually evens out over the course of the game but unfortunately the ref never saw McBride leaning all over our defenders. 

I thought GD''s performance was the only plus point to come from Saturdays game. How nice it was to see a City defender winning a header.