Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Leeds, Charlton, Colchester All Lose!!!!!!!!

What about a song for Leeds like.....

"You wont make the play offs!, You wont even make the play offs!!! Wont make the play offs, you wont even make the play offs!!!"

Ha ha, wheres Spainboy, Essex white, Batesout mot???

we could not have asked for a better day . we should all be proud of our team ,lets face it its been a long time comming .

better late than never city ,fantastic result . you have done us proud.

[quote user="Brendo "]My oh my and I looking forward to the 27th. [:)][/quote]*am. [:)]

Top of the league, clear of the play offs by 12 points with 10 games left, 7 points clear of Leeds, no games in hand matter now...superb day, best day of the season so far!!!

£66 for £2 for the above results, bit of a worry when Jeff Stelling went to the Galpharm for a late goal but Elliotts second, get in there.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Correct me if im wrong....but were leeds not 11 or 12 points clear of us with games in hand?????[/quote]

12 mate, and now we could lose at Swindon then lose at home to them (although it won''t happen) and STILL be top of the league!

What about a song for Leeds like..... "You wont make the play offs!, You wont even make the play offs!!! Wont make the play offs, you wont even make the play offs!!!" Ha ha, wheres Spainboy, Essex white, Batesout mot??

I''m here motor mouth.

pretty sure we''ll get at least play offs! but i''m not of a sound mind right now to discuss it, as you can imagine!

I honestly would love Leeds to get in the Playoffs mix though. I would prefer to see them not get promoted than all the other teams.