Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Football league show....

Why do they even bother, they don''t even talk about our game after they''ve shown it, bloody useless, we top the league and are talked about less than scummy Leeds [:@]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I have it on good authority, that we will be allocated 8.4 seconds exposure......[/quote]

Your source has failed you. I know for a fact that this significant win will allow us to be allocated 8.5 seconds.

[quote user="cross eyed chris"]funny i heard it was 11secs[/quote]Lordy, talk about getting ahead of yourself. [url=http://www.mysmiley.net/free-adult-smileys.php][img]http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/mad/mad0025.gif[/img][/url]

Get rid of that witless bint reading out the messages.

Stop filming outside before the game so s to give us a bit of the pre match atmosphere

All it ever shows is how many idiots have attached themselves to the game - most notably Mrs Binner from last week.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I have it on good authority, that we will be allocated 8.4 seconds exposure......[/quote]Don''t forget time to allow a replay of the Huddersfield goal, and then five seconds for a lame Chris Martin pun ("you don''t have to be a scientist to see Norwich are promotion favourites," e.g.)

it will be a total joke if we dont get 5 minutes+ on tonights showing....surely its one of the BIGGER games from league one today....WHO GIVES A $HIT we r top of the league say we r top of the league...and pulling clear of dirty Leeds

feature games would of been decided before they were played and Southampton vs Leeds would of been the more popular choice.

Get rid of Bit part player Leroy Rosenior, get rid of that tit presenter who sounds like he knows nothing about football and rather be watching rugby, and is blatantly reading off an auto cue, get rid of the crap messages...................might be a show worth watching then.....maybe!!!

45 seconds, but Leeds once again got some comments from their manager, whilst Lambert was left out... what does the poor chap have to do to get himself on this show? Completely feck up a massive lead at the top of the table and slide down towards the play-offs?

Great! Well the BBC fucked up long enough for me to miss the highlights, oh well have to catch them tomorrow.

I really must stop sitting up waiting in the vain hope that the BBC will show some decent highlights of our game. Should have learned my lesson by now.[:@]

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]I really must stop sitting up waiting in the vain hope that the BBC will show some decent highlights of our game. Should have learned my lesson by now.[:@][/quote]Ditto.

[quote user="birchfest"]Great! Well the BBC fucked up long enough for me to miss the highlights, oh well have to catch them tomorrow.[/quote]lol, im not the only one then gutted

They should rename this programme to "The Football Leeds Show" although they''ve just shown us for a bit longer.

Oh joy, Millwall Vs Charlton, I''m getting dizzy.

[quote user="city till i die"]arrrrgggggggghhhhhhh     anyone else got a fault on bbc
[/quote]

Yes BBC died on me just as the League 1 highlights were starting and when it came back our game had been on - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[quote user="city till i die"][quote user="birchfest"]Great! Well the BBC fucked up long enough for me to miss the highlights, oh well have to catch them tomorrow.[/quote]lol, im not the only one then gutted[/quote]My Sky went off and I had to fire up the freeview on the PC.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Oooooh we''re being talked about!
Anyone else notice how all our goals looked identical?
[/quote]

Is Claridge serious = IF WE WIN OUR NEXT 2 GAMES WE WILL PUT SOME DAYLIGHT BETWEEN US AND THE REST. Just before he was saying 5 points between WBA and Forest is a huge gap. Capped with the fact that he was indicating Leeds would be fine - BBC / Claridge are taking the p***

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city till i die"][quote user="birchfest"]Great! Well the BBC fucked up long enough for me to miss the highlights, oh well have to catch them tomorrow.[/quote]lol, im not the only one then gutted[/quote]My Sky went off and I had to fire up the freeview on the PC.[/quote]lucky you lol,  sitting here in my black away shirt waiting, and making 6 danish blokes watch the goals.  and the bloody sky on the rig went down, god im annoyed now, and as you can imagine getting the pee taking out of me.