Sign in to follow this  
e10_yellow

Back from the game...

...can''t really think straight after all that but what a fantastic result. Celebrations were ABSOLUTELY MENTAL for the second goal as you might expect. Great game, great day. Champions elect.

Would have been there to celebrate, but for a last minute change in work committments! Still, the result and the League 1 table are more than enough to make up for it! OTBC.

Anyone know what everyone was pointing at on the scoreboard and cheering about in the second half? Was stood directly under it at the back so couldn''t see.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Anyone know what everyone was pointing at on the scoreboard and cheering about in the second half? Was stood directly under it at the back so couldn''t see.
[/quote]

Radio Norfolk said it briefly went 2-1 Norwich at 1-1, probably should have kept it like!

yeh, scoreboard Freudian slip 1-2 lol - then it came true. A fantastic performace today and a classic away win, lethal finishing

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Anyone know what everyone was pointing at on the scoreboard and cheering about in the second half? Was stood directly under it at the back so couldn''t see.
[/quote]

Scoreboard read 1-2 when it was 1-1.

Also with 5mins to go the latest scores appeared with all 3 rivals losing, that got 3 loud cheers.

[quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"]

[/quote]

Radio Norfolk said it briefly went 2-1 Norwich at 1-1, probably should have kept it like!

[/quote]

Sorry, I haven''t turned scouse mid sentence, there should be a ''that'' on the end!

Some classics today:- Shall we sing a song for you- bye bye  and waving to the departing Huddersfield fans- This ground is too big for you- Shyte on the old blue and white- OTBC!- Come on you Yellows-Y''Army!- Ole, ole,..........- Top of the league

............well done to all of those who contributed to the atmosphere today.As for the team..........Lambert encouraged them at half time!

Yeah great atmosphere, very reminiscent of away days in our championship winning season.

Not a bad day out at all in '' Uddersfield.......Easy drive up North accompanied by a few cans then on to The Gas Club as recommended on here. Good chilli and chips and unbelievably cheap beer and only two minutes to the ground. Never been to the Galpharm before but thought it was pretty impressive. A lot different to the usual '' identikit '' new stadiums. Different height curved roof stands and good views from all parts. A big plus was the fairly easy service for food and drink and the friendly stewards and police added to the relaxed atmosphere inside.The game itself really was '' a game of  two halves ''. After a terrible start we got better towards the end of the first half but were deservedly behind at the interval. Paul Lambert must have read the riot act during the break as we looked a totally transformed team in the second period. Attacking towards the City fans our three goals were superbly worked and in the end we were in total control. Even the sun came out and Huddersfield could have no complaints that their unbeaten home record came to an end today.Another couple of pints back at The Gas Club to let the traffic clear and to reflect on our lofty perch some twelve points clear of Charlton was a perfect end to a pretty perfect day..... 

thought we were quiet untill the 40th minute mainly because of being stunned after 90 seconds, But just before half time we got into the game and from then on the atmosphere was awesome, some hudders fans even applauded us after the final whistle, i truely believe we were the 12th man today :)

gutted i couldnt afford to go to this. looked like class support on fl show with a full stand of norwich standing and good on radio norfolk so well done.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Not my video but a fan perspective of that second goal.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VckvqKB5sNk
[/quote]

Brilliant,proper loons[:D][Y]

Highlights of the day were

* The Guys sat behind me who were hammered really getting into it. They were slightly winding up the Huddersfield fans so the police decided to record them (and me!), and sais they were going to speak to them at halftime. Second half when the third goal went in and one of the policeman wlaked past, he just winked at the lads!

* The atmosphere second half was brilliant, not felt it so good since Colchester

* The socreboard....wonder if the guy in charge of it was secretly a Norwich fan?

* That feeling at the endo of the game, that you know what... this is our year

Special Kudos goes to one of the guys behind me who was so excited he threw up at the end of the game!

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Not my video but a fan perspective of that second goal.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VckvqKB5sNk
[/quote]

Not far from where I was sat, I was sat a few rows further forward, after the battering ram run of Holty and perfect cut back for Elliot, he just stood arms folded in front of us and nodded. If any man could turn me it would be Holty, what a man!!

One of the better away games for a while, agreed our fans didn''t really get going till second half, but once we did I think were quite loud and it created a good atmosphere.

Loved it when they got the score wrong as well, maybe they knew something we didn''t at the time

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]Highlights of the day were * The Guys sat behind me who were hammered really getting into it. They were slightly winding up the Huddersfield fans so the police decided to record them (and me!), and sais they were going to speak to them at halftime. Second half when the third goal went in and one of the policeman wlaked past, he just winked at the lads! * The atmosphere second half was brilliant, not felt it so good since Colchester * The socreboard....wonder if the guy in charge of it was secretly a Norwich fan? * That feeling at the endo of the game, that you know what... this is our year Special Kudos goes to one of the guys behind me who was so excited he threw up at the end of the game![/quote]

Seems to me that Huddersfield fans were not too unhappy with the result, bearing in mind that we have recently deposed their main rivals from the top, and that their other current promotion rivals were also losing. They probably want Leeds to lose their games more than they want to win their own games.[:D]