Sign in to follow this  
southstand

Getting out of Huddesfield after the match

I got a flyer and was parked just by Leeds Road but I was stationery for 30 minutes and took an hour to move a mile

Don''t think they are used to big crowds at the Galpharm - didn''t help with all the ''Cheerio'' locals leaving 10 minutes before the end.

Anyone else have worst problems -

Some good reviews of the match on here but don''t agree with posters calling Forster for the first goal

City''s midfield controlled the game in the second half after strolling around in the first - Lambert certainly got the work rate up and the substitution helped us. we looked like the title winners after the break

3 cutting edge goals - all created by great teamwork and decisive finishing

Chris Martin is still young and although he''s scored 20 this season will benefit from the challenge from Elliot - his last two performances have been below par - but he will bounce back

One word about the tremendous support - this was only my second away game (Exeter) and the 3000 were brilliant - great noise , great songs, great support -definitely worth a goal to our lads

We were parked on the side of the road near Jewsons ( 5 min walk to stadium) and it took us about 45 mins to escape Huddersfield to get back on the moorway but we were back near Dereham at 8.30pm so that wasn''t bad was it?

Great day out [:)]

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Nightmare, was back at the car after 10mins, parked the other side of Leeds Road but it took me 1 hr to get to the M62!![/quote]Might as well have come back with us to The Gas Club for a pie and a drink to let the traffic clear....

We parked at the Gas Club and got away really well. Back on the M62 within 15 minutes. (Did ignore one of the temporary "No right turn" signs on the way out though)