Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

Relegation,1-7 and McNally.....

the best three things to happen to this club for years.I know I will be knocked for saying relegation but when you look at the state the club was in at the time it was inevatable.If we had beat Col U who knows how long it would have taken the board to sack Gunny.McNally, I believe this man can take us all the way back to the Prem if he is left to his own devices.Its bloody great being a City supporter these days and its so nice seeing everything about NCFC coming back together again.

Gunn was in the wrong place at the wrong time (he was never going turn the job down!) with a board that didn''t know which way to turn and sacking him was harsh but the club are certainly better of for doing it. I think we''d of been top 10 with Gunn but certainly no where near as good as what we are with Lambert!

I never wanted relegation but certainly if we''d of just about stayed up last season we''d have Gunn as manager, Lee Croft still playing for us, Darel Russell not playing for us and messrs Doncaster and Mumby still at the helm, so the club would be in a worse state than it is now. League 1 will be acceptable with all the positive changes we''ve seen at the club as long as its only for one season!

I rate Mcnally, cause he doesn''t mess about, and doesn''t not come out with the usual "little old Norwich" hold back cautionary comments. In fact hes has stated the clubs huge potential which shows that he wants to go further than Norwich just staying at Championship level!