Sign in to follow this  
The Dog

Jamie Lad still proving his point in League 2

Still no goals for the bloke you cried foul about the way he had been treated and said he would prove a few people wrong!

Or we could just leave him alone now he''s left us (which most of you wanted)? The whole green hair thing and the hat-trick against Col Who are the only things that will stick in my mind...

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]he needs to retire[/quote]So very true.Brings an unsettling feeling to my stomach thinking of the chances he''s missed for us in the past few years, let alone the fact that we payed 750K for a player who, at best, had another six months of his footballing career left in him.We bought a part of the rights to our eventual relegation with Cureton. A total disaster story.

[quote user="The Dog"]Still no goals for the bloke you cried foul about the way he had been treated and said he would prove a few people wrong!

[/quote]I expect you''ll dance on his grave too!

Spiteful thread which only lets yourself down imo.[:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="The Dog"]Still no goals for the bloke you cried foul about the way he had been treated and said he would prove a few people wrong!

[/quote]

Of course if the shoe was on the other foot you would not do the same?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Honestly? No, he''s no longer a City player, let it be.

He is still a Norwich Player we are still paying the large % of his wagess. As for being a Spiteful threat First Wizard that may be your opinion but I view his comments in the paper upon his move to the Shrews about how he got treated badly and was not given a fair crack of the wipe to be deluded and spiteful. Not to mention seeing him laughing and joking, standing next to his fancy car in the car park at Carrow Road, the day after we got relegated last season was disgusting. The bloke sums up everything that is wrong with Football and why so many clubs are in such huge financial trouble( like we are).

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Well, he was to blame for the holocaust...

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Honestly? No, he''s no longer a City player, let it be.[/quote]

Agreed Wiz, that would be the best and most adult course of action.

But hang on, wasn''t it you who was taking delight in ex-City player Dean Ashton having to retire a few weeks ago?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Honestly? No, he''s no longer a City player, let it be.[/quote]ABSOLUTE RUBBISH and you know it Wiz.  You would be on here raging about him, and trying to convince us all that he will come back here and score 30 goals next season.  He''s past it, simple as that, and has been for a while.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Well, he was to blame for the holocaust...
[/quote]

Ignorance and fear were to blame for the holocaust.

[quote user="Anne Frank"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Well, he was to blame for the holocaust...
[/quote]

[/quote]We know, relax, Mr C and moi have a runing gag going on.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Anne Frank"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Well, he was to blame for the holocaust...[/quote]

[/quote]We know, relax, Mr C and moi have a runing gag going on.[/quote]It runes and runes and runes!

He certainly is!

Too old now and like others have said if he wouldn''t of gone on about not having a chance with Lambert (like he''d really get in the team ahead of Holt and Martin and he had plenty of opportunities for us since resigning and missed most of them!) then people on here wouldn''t be quite as harsh on his poor form in League 2!

And I liked him but you have to face the facts!