Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

Re: Neil Adams is a complete Northern Monkey

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Kojak"]

Agreed?

[/quote]

Well, you''ve certainly set a high bar for your next post.  How can you top this diamond of wit and insight?  "Delia''s a drunken old lag" or "Doherty''s an irish donkey"?  Or am I stealing your material now?

[/quote]

Youve stolen all my material now mate! will post again in a couple of years when ive thought of something else just as witty!!!

Neil Adams tis a good lad. [Y]

He may be a good lad but hes soo boring... cant we get someone on that has some personality or charisma??  He is just so dreary!

Neil Adams tis a good lad. [Y]

He may be a good lad but hes soo boring... cant we get someone on that has some personality or charisma??  He is just so dreary!

Neil "penalty king" Adams will always have a place in my heart, thank you very much.

If you''d heard his reaction to Oli''s winner against Southend the other week, you certainly couldn''t accuse him of being boring!

If you don''t like Neil Adams commentary get off your rear ends and go to matches and you, won''t have to listen to him.

[quote user="canaryjock"]Neil "penalty king" Adams will always have a place in my heart, thank you very much. If you''d heard his reaction to Oli''s winner against Southend the other week, you certainly couldn''t accuse him of being boring![/quote]

I did hear his celebration against southend... And fair play to him... This, however, does not make him interesting in any way! He is just drones on in his drab tone. yawn!!!

[quote user="Harry"]If you don''t like Neil Adams commentary get off your rear ends and go to matches and you, won''t have to listen to him.
[/quote]

Im a season ticket holder BUDDY but cant make all the away games! So hence have to listen to his monotone dreary commentary on occassions. There must be a better option surely!

[quote user="Going up up up"]who votes Kojak off the website lol[/quote]

Go on try...

Is that you you Neil, are home for tea tonight... Its past your bedtime !!!LOL

[quote user="Kojak"]

[quote user="Harry"]If you don''t like Neil Adams commentary get off your rear ends and go to matches and you, won''t have to listen to him.[/quote]

Im a season ticket holder BUDDY but cant make all the away games! So hence have to listen to his monotone dreary commentary on occassions. There must be a better option surely!

[/quote]You could follow the live coverage on this web-site along with the unofficial match thread. No sound but all the action.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="Going up up up"]who votes Kojak off the website lol[/quote]

Me!

[/quote]

Jog On!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Kojak"]

Had to start somewhere! LOL. Just checking my account worked!!!

[/quote]Sadly it is![/quote]

Cheer Up !

I''ve got a lot of time for Neil "Penalty King" Adams. Anyone that can handle listening to the fans who call up Canary call every match is alright by me.

"Neil? I''ve been trying to get the dog to $h!t in the neighbour''s garden and he just wunt durt. At in roight Neil! What can I do? Oh and that Ostermyer... I''m glad he''s gone."