Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Did anyone else think..

Enjoyed the scoreboard predicting by about two minutes what the score was going to be!Sorry CT but FFS, yesterday was brilliant, not being asked to sit down at all - I can''t remember the last time I''ve enjoyed a footie match at an all seated stadium as much!  I don''t think anyone got injured so why can''t it be like that all the time.  As Angel said, he could have fond a seat somewere else.Saw the guy with the wig and tutu, but when I saw him he was topless - had to look away.Also shook hands with Ed Balls, great to see a politician really getting down with the ordinary folks, on the terraces with us along with his son.  Never had a doubt we would win it, Elliot has added another "nice" problem for Lambert.Oh and I f*cking love Grant Holt - he was brilliant yesterday (well apart from the sitter in the first half) - the way he controlled the ref was a real eye opener.Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

The OTBC Halfway through the second half was one of the best i have heard EVER.. everyone sung along.. Thats how it should be done :) Well done guys.. Great atmosphere, Great Fans

i''ve never understood why people that enjoy sitting get so much grief, like they are lightweights. I am a pretty fit person to be honest but some people are not good at standing for hours on end, it doesn''t make them lesser fans does it? My brother has back trouble when he stands for long also, so does he not have the right to sit down?

still, great game and result, and I didn''t mind standing yesterday since there was pleny of jumping around.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Mister Chops"]I think people are being a bit harsh here, if he''s got a knee injury then it''s fair for him to dislike standing.  And at least he was at the game unlike most of us.[/quote]

I do genuinely sympathise in this case but he probably should have pointed that out to start with and then he wouldn''t have got so much grief.
[/quote]

It''s Lord Justice Taylor''s (i think) fault. He ruined the football experience and has caused nothing but grief one way or another. Utter t w a t

[quote user="Marty"]

i''ve never understood why people that enjoy sitting get so much grief, like they are lightweights. I am a pretty fit person to be honest but some people are not good at standing for hours on end, it doesn''t make them lesser fans does it? My brother has back trouble when he stands for long also, so does he not have the right to sit down?

still, great game and result, and I didn''t mind standing yesterday since there was pleny of jumping around.

[/quote]Got to agree abit even though i did stand myself in the early days of going to matches,however i do think if you want to take the kids its unfair on them if they cant see the game because some 6ft fella is stood all game in front of them.(are they not the future)

[quote user="rich2408"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]Got to agree abit even though i did stand myself in the early days of going to matches,however i do think if you want to take the kids its unfair on them if they cant see the game because some 6ft fella is stood all game in front of them.(are they not the future)[/quote]

It''s Lord Justice Taylor''s (i think) fault. He ruined the football experience and has caused nothing but grief one way or another. Utter t w a t again

We should follow the example of Robert Kett and have an uprising

Fair play if they have reasons not to stand up.. but people who are perfectly healthy etc should enjoy the heightened atmosphere from standing up

correct me if i''m wrong but J Weir Canary are you the lads that sat behind us on the coach to Brighton??? Saying some harsh but mainly true and funny comments about brighton?

[quote user="rich2408"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]Got to agree abit even though i did stand myself in the early days of going to matches,however i do think if you want to take the kids its unfair on them if they cant see the game because some 6ft fella is stood all game in front of them.(are they not the future)[/quote]Why can''t they stand on a box like I did when I was a kid?

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]it was hilarious when after we equalised the score board said town 1- Norwich 2 [:D]A great day out, but I just HATED having to stand the whole game.  Great away following as usual :)

[/quote]oh my god are you taking the p#ss?  young lad going to an away game and moans about having to stand, typical soccer am generation muppet. i suggest you dont bother coming to away games in future as we clearly dont need your type.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Bless...We all stood for the entire game.  Don''t see anybody else complaining.  How would you have coped with terraces?  Take it you didn''t go to Brentford, you would have hated that.[/quote]other than we couldn''t see the near right hand corner thanks to the central block standing.............[/quote]another pathetic man.

actually i apologise for my comment to CT since he has a knee injury... i shoudlve read the whole thread first. but still, if you need t sit you should go to the front... annoys me people moaning about standing. we''ve travelled halfway accross the country to SUPPORT the team, we shouldnt act like the N+P...

No mate.. I have been to every away game this seaosn but unfortunatly cannot get to Lynn to get the bus to that one.. Arent missing Orient, B rovers and Charlton for the world though.. Ill walk if i have to!! Where did you sit on our bus?